Coming down for the home opener...where should I stay? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coming down for the home opener...where should I stay?

PerfectFinz72

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
My bro and I are looking for a place to stay as we're flying down from PA for the opener. Looking for a hotel thats somewhat in between the beaches and Sun Life (though we're open to whatever). I know SL is kinda in the middle of nowhere but does anyone have any suggestions on where to stay? We're not renting a car either, just gonna rely on taxis (at least thats the plan for now).

We're not into clubs but night life where you can walk around to sports bars and such would be awesome. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I'd rent a car. In fact I always do when I go down. Stay in and around Miami Beach. It's in between Ft. Lauderdale and South Beach. Since you guys aren't clubbers I'd say it's a good fit. Get a hotel that's on the beach. You're living in PA so I doubt you see the ocean often :up:

Thanks!!! Great advice. We got out tickets for the game now just finalizing the flight/hotel.

I assume you're flying into Ft. Lauderdale as no one flies into Miami unless they're delivering cocaine.

Stay just South of FLL. Exit 22. Stirling Road. Hit Priceline for about $55 a night on the "Name Your Own Price" option and 9 times out of 10 you'll land at the Hyatt Place that's right beside I-95. From there you're about a 15 minute drive from the stadium. 10 minutes West of the Beach. 20 minutes or so from downtown Miami. You can also do a bundle package with Priceline to get a car and hotel for even cheaper.

Let me know if you want some restaurant recommendations and your budget for food.

Yep, we're flying into FLL.

Thanks for the info. Restaurant recommendations would be good. Also we want to find a place showing the UFC fights on that Saturday night as well....any idea where to go?

Head back to Lauderdale. Exit 22 on Stirling Road. There's a place called Miller's Ale House right off of I-95.

My favorite sports bar/drinking spot. Zinger mountain melt is a great starter.

We're definitely not renting a car. Whats the best shot to get to the game? Taxi?

Staying at the Marriott in Hollywood.

Back
Top Bottom