Coming to Miami (from Toronto) - Which Game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coming to Miami (from Toronto) - Which Game?

RandomPilar

Pulling Guard
Reaction score
From Toronto, first time to South Florida. Coming to Miami with 3 buddies for either the TEN game on Sun.Nov.14 or CHI on Thu.Nov.18. We also want to see the Heat play.

We either hit TOR/MIA Saturday night then MIA/TEN on Sunday afternoon. Or we have the option of either PHO/MIA Wednesday, or CHA/MIA on Friday, either before or after MIA/CHI. The former might squeeze all the sports/partying together too tight, but the latter might require more vacation days used up.

Thoughts? Advice?

Thank you!

id say miami tenn is a better game because its an afc game and also you get to see one of the most dynamic players in the game in chris johnson.

hey buddy, send me a private message...def. willing to help you out with details and things to do...i come down for a game a year from Toronto........let me know!

I would choose the 2nd one. Miami vs Chicago should be fun, and Phoenix Suns vs Miami Heat should be a great game. Just be prepared to pay a tough buck for those Heat tickets. Send me a PM as well if you want some help

Back
Top Bottom