Coming Up Next On NFL MN Countdown.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coming Up Next On NFL MN Countdown..

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
:confused:

LOL, Stew Scott said SOMETHING about Fiedler's future as a Dolphins coming up next. He was talking to Chris Mort about Terrell Owens rumors and stuff like that.

It's ESPN.. so coming up next could mean five minutes before kickoff. :smackhead

"I think that Miami is tempted to get Griese in there. This injury will give Griese a chance to spark the offense. Miami may use the knee injury of Fiedler as a reason to get Griese in the ball game since Fiedler has been playing mediocre."

-Chris Mort, Monday Night Countdown

That's not word for word..

Well if he goes in, I'll be rooting like hell for him.

Whether you're for this potential move, against it, or neutral.....something like this has to excite you.

If Griese does get the start we'll find the out what the real problem is. Is it Fiedler or the offense as a whole? I'm sure the answer lies in the middle somewhere. And if Griese has the same inconsistency then Fielder should get the beneift of the doubt and come back when he's healthy w/ no more naysaying.

It will settle things that is for sure.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
"I think that Miami is tempted to get Griese in there. This injury will give Griese a chance to spark the offense. Miami may use the knee injury of Fiedler as a reason to get Griese in the ball game since Fiedler has been playing mediocre."

-Chris Mort, Monday Night Countdown

That's not word for word..

Fiedler played mediocre against the Pats.. He played poorly the previous 2 games against the Giants and Jags.. I'm afraid we have seen the best of Fiedler this year.. That's why I'm all for Griese going in..

Who knows, right?

I'll take 3 sacks a game as long as someone can hit our wide open recievers. I mean..if you go back and watch the Jags/Pats games you will see how many points we left in the air. For all we know Griese could be a blessing in disguise.

I'll take three sacks & a bomb, over what Fee Fee's giving(no smack).

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
A bomb? I hope you realize Griese's arm is no better than Fiedler's.

doesn't have to be. he is more accurate with them.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
A bomb? I hope you realize Griese's arm is no better than Fiedler's.

Can he hit open recievers? That's all we need.

Originally posted by Muck
Well if he goes in, I'll be rooting like hell for him.

Whether you're for this potential move, against it, or neutral.....something like this has to excite you.

Exactly Muck I root for the fins and it's the coaches job to put the best man in there whoever it may be.

Back
Top Bottom