Commentary: Boys Town | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Commentary: Boys Town

I played against wallace in a pickup game at the Dean Dome years ago, he was a jerk then also. Me a 6' 4" old white guy and he would be whinning and moaning the whole time! And it was only a fun no stress game. All his teamates said the same thing, that's just the way he is!

PS

Good read by both!

Great read as always Phil!
Where can I find your Mets articles? :D

finswin56 said:
Great read as always Phil!
Where can I find your Mets articles? :D

Thanks! LET'S GO METS!!! :lol:

I used to do a lot more writing than I do now. Last year I was writing on Pistonstalk.com, which is (obviously) a Pistons fan website. I was also writing on a small site called mopsquad.com where I occasionally wrote about the Mets. I've since dropped those efforts for lack of time, but kept this one (because Finheaven ROOLZ!) and my fantasy football and baseball writing on drstats.com (because I get PAID!). If I had the time, I'd like to write more about the Mets on a website somewhere. I like to consider myself at least something of an authority on all three major sports (maybe four if you count NASCAR, but I'm still getting into that). But the Dolphins, when it comes down to it, definitely come before the Pistons or Mets (or SU hoops or UM football), which I suppose is why I write here and not on a Pistons or Mets fan site.

However, for your regular Phil Fix, you can check my blog: phunwin.blogspot.com, which I update about 4 times per week with a healthy amount of content (none of those stupid one-sentence posts).

phunwin said:
Thanks! LET'S GO METS!!! :lol:

I used to do a lot more writing than I do now. Last year I was writing on Pistonstalk.com, which is (obviously) a Pistons fan website. I was also writing on a small site called mopsquad.com where I occasionally wrote about the Mets. I've since dropped those efforts for lack of time, but kept this one (because Finheaven ROOLZ!) and my fantasy football and baseball writing on drstats.com (because I get PAID!). If I had the time, I'd like to write more about the Mets on a website somewhere. I like to consider myself at least something of an authority on all three major sports (maybe four if you count NASCAR, but I'm still getting into that). But the Dolphins, when it comes down to it, definitely come before the Pistons or Mets (or SU hoops or UM football), which I suppose is why I write here and not on a Pistons or Mets fan site.

However, for your regular Phil Fix, you can check my blog: phunwin.blogspot.com, which I update about 4 times per week with a healthy amount of content (none of those stupid one-sentence posts).

I'll have to visit. I enjoy your articles.
Fins always have been my #1 passion too. I never visit any Mets chat sites, just their main website.

SBCHAMPSPHINZ said:
Traitor!! im still crying about the heats loss

Traitor? I've been a Pistons fan since before the Heat were even a franchise!

Ummm. Boston never was busted carrying a gun in an airport. He was charged with simple assult in the airport.

I Agree with most of your article, to be honest I didn't read the Piston section as Basketball is not one of my pass times.

I don't have a problem with Saban bringing in questionable players as signing them for camp is far different than them making the team. You have to bring them into camp to evaluate them fully and get to know them.

I for one want a front office that looks for players everywhere, this is not a military school with an honor code and many players will make mistakes as a part of youth. The trick for Saban and Mueller will be to evaluate them fully and make good decisions, they have far more information to judge these players by than we do, so I really think its not the place of the fans at this point to make the judgements on these players with a questionable past.......that is the job and responsibility we trust Nick Saban to do.

Back
Top Bottom