Commentary: Dr. Astro Zoom’s offseason checkup (PART ONE) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Commentary: Dr. Astro Zoom’s offseason checkup (PART ONE)

BlueFin

Seer of Visions
Club Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
21,315
Reaction score
7,663
Location
Weeki Wachee, Florida
Well done Doc, The only difference I have with your answers is I think Crowder will surprise you at how fast he makes an impact, he's a baller and I don't think you'll keep him off the field long. I catch a lot of Gator games and he was a bonafide steal.
 

cnc66

wiley veteran bad spelur
Joined
Jan 30, 2005
Messages
19,512
Reaction score
0
Location
indian river country
Thanks Doc, I think you did a good job gradeing out our picks. I liked "no dust to settle" :cooldude: BTW the site on this page called covers.com isn't working.:cry:
 

stan marino

Pro Bowler
Joined
Apr 27, 2002
Messages
1,967
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I could see both Thomas and JT being here after this year, but i think Thomas would have to lower his cap number to stay.
 

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2002
Messages
8,854
Reaction score
32
Age
57
Location
South Florida
Your usual great job Doc. I think you are a little optimistic on the later draft picks. For all of them to grade C or higher, with most being B this year, is probably not real. I think several of them will see little to no playing time. A "B" player would be a steady and signifigant starter.

I am looking forward to the follow up articles.
 

DrAstroZoom

Bon vivant
Joined
Aug 16, 2002
Messages
10,023
Reaction score
2
Age
52
Location
Illinois
BlueFin said:
Well done Doc, The only difference I have with your answers is I think Crowder will surprise you at how fast he makes an impact, he's a baller and I don't think you'll keep him off the field long. I catch a lot of Gator games and he was a bonafide steal.

Given our LB corps' health history, you're probably right. I was very pleased with the Crowder pickup.
 

DrAstroZoom

Bon vivant
Joined
Aug 16, 2002
Messages
10,023
Reaction score
2
Age
52
Location
Illinois
fin-atic said:
Your usual great job Doc. I think you are a little optimistic on the later draft picks. For all of them to grade C or higher, with most being B this year, is probably not real. I think several of them will see little to no playing time. A "B" player would be a steady and signifigant starter.

I am looking forward to the follow up articles.


Well, since I basically pulled the grading scale out of my arse, I will not take offense. :wink:
 

DrAstroZoom

Bon vivant
Joined
Aug 16, 2002
Messages
10,023
Reaction score
2
Age
52
Location
Illinois
stan marino said:
I could see both Thomas and JT being here after this year, but i think Thomas would have to lower his cap number to stay.

And I think he will -- particularly if we have the start of a good thing going.
 

Agua

Fighting the media, one lie at a time
Joined
Mar 7, 2002
Messages
6,860
Reaction score
558
Age
58
Location
Biloxi, Mississippi
I liked the breakdown between immediate contribution and future outlook. Nice job, all around.
 

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Joined
Aug 23, 2004
Messages
23,957
Reaction score
10
Age
58
Location
Northern NJ
Way to go Doc! Good read!

But it kind of ended quick like the Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy book! You left me hanging for part 2 :cry:
 

Dolfan5000

Mark my words, I'll get mine
Joined
Jan 29, 2005
Messages
4,191
Reaction score
361
Location
Flagstaff, AZ
DrAstroZoom said:
Given our LB corps' healt history, you're probably right. I was very pleased with the Crowder pickup.
Wait, isn't Crowder considered a health risk with his knees and all?
 
Top Bottom