Commentary: Dr. Astro Zoom’s offseason checkup (PART ONE) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Commentary: Dr. Astro Zoom’s offseason checkup (PART ONE)

BlueFin

Seer of Visions
Club Member
Reaction score
Well done Doc, The only difference I have with your answers is I think Crowder will surprise you at how fast he makes an impact, he's a baller and I don't think you'll keep him off the field long. I catch a lot of Gator games and he was a bonafide steal.

cnc66

wiley veteran bad spelur
Reaction score
Thanks Doc, I think you did a good job gradeing out our picks. I liked "no dust to settle" :cooldude: BTW the site on this page called covers.com isn't working.:cry:

stan marino

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I could see both Thomas and JT being here after this year, but i think Thomas would have to lower his cap number to stay.

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Your usual great job Doc. I think you are a little optimistic on the later draft picks. For all of them to grade C or higher, with most being B this year, is probably not real. I think several of them will see little to no playing time. A "B" player would be a steady and signifigant starter.

I am looking forward to the follow up articles.

DrAstroZoom

Bon vivant
Reaction score
BlueFin said:
Well done Doc, The only difference I have with your answers is I think Crowder will surprise you at how fast he makes an impact, he's a baller and I don't think you'll keep him off the field long. I catch a lot of Gator games and he was a bonafide steal.

Given our LB corps' health history, you're probably right. I was very pleased with the Crowder pickup.

DrAstroZoom

Bon vivant
Reaction score
fin-atic said:
Your usual great job Doc. I think you are a little optimistic on the later draft picks. For all of them to grade C or higher, with most being B this year, is probably not real. I think several of them will see little to no playing time. A "B" player would be a steady and signifigant starter.

I am looking forward to the follow up articles.

Well, since I basically pulled the grading scale out of my arse, I will not take offense. :wink:

DrAstroZoom

Bon vivant
Reaction score
stan marino said:
I could see both Thomas and JT being here after this year, but i think Thomas would have to lower his cap number to stay.

And I think he will -- particularly if we have the start of a good thing going.

Agua

Fighting the media, one lie at a time
Reaction score
I liked the breakdown between immediate contribution and future outlook. Nice job, all around.

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Way to go Doc! Good read!

But it kind of ended quick like the Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy book! You left me hanging for part 2 :cry:

Dolfan5000

Mark my words, I'll get mine
Reaction score
DrAstroZoom said:
Given our LB corps' healt history, you're probably right. I was very pleased with the Crowder pickup.
Wait, isn't Crowder considered a health risk with his knees and all?

Top Bottom