Commentary: Draft Day…â€ÂBachelor†Style | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Commentary: Draft Day…â€ÂBachelor†Style

BlueFin said:
Good article, I also agree with your point about wear and tear on Benson and the fact that his running style takes a lot of hits. I happen to think very few runners ever would be worth the #2 pick, and none of these runners in this draft are IMO special enough to warrant that pick.

Regarding Edwards being better in every way than Williams, I have to disagree, Williams I think has better hands and will be a bigger red zone threat. Edwards will be more explosive.

I think if you pick at #2 you go QB or WR in this draft, or you trade down.

Can't wait to see part two of your commentary.

Thanks, guys! (That includes Nabo and Doc, as well)

Actually, it's part III. Part I was my critique of Cedric Benson.

And you're right: Williams probably does have better hands, or at least better concentration. I don't think that nearly makes up for the other differences between them, but I should have noted that.

And yes, I also hate "The Bachelor". It's gotten so lame that my wife won't even watch it anymore. I have a long and glorified history of jumping on pop culture trends right before they die. I'm hoping that my reference to the show will be the straw that breaks the camel's back. :D

Back
Top Bottom