Commentary: Florida Marlins and NL East (Merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Commentary: Florida Marlins and NL East (Merged)

I don't want to suffer dire consequences!!! Haha, thanks AJ.

New "Other Sports" Columnist

Hey, Other Sports aficionados!

I'm the new sheriff, I mean columnist, in town for this forum. I'll be covering the 5 main SoFla teams and opining on them when the time is right. If you're reading this, it means you're a fan of more than the Dolphins, and I'll be delving into MLB, the NBA, the NHL, and the NCAA as well as the NFL from time to time. Let me know what you think about what I think, and happy reading of the Tropical Flash! :tongue:

http://www.finheaven.com/cms/151.html

The first one is available from that link. There's a forum specifically for comments on it, so please comment on the right one. And e-mail me anytime about this stuff! I enjoy talking sports with fans like you guys, whether we like the same teams or not.

Awesome stuff, I look forward to more articles in the future :)

In other words, if the Marlins can win two of three against the Halos, they put themselves in a very strong position to end the month of June.

This was my favorite part :rofl3:

In all seriousness though, nice article, although I dont live in Florida and dont really care much for other Florida teams I think this column is a good idea. So welcome aboard!

Nice to see finheaven is expanding more and more into other sports

nice read and :welcome:

Although I'm not a Marlins fan I thought that this was a well written article that shed some light on a division and league that a primarily AL follower wouldn't know. Thanks and I'll be looking forward to some future stuff..

Good article........................nice job man! Btw the AL West isn't too shabby(tuff) either.

Angels Fan :tongue:

DonShula84 said:
This was my favorite part :rofl3:

In all seriousness though, nice article, although I dont live in Florida and dont really care much for other Florida teams I think this column is a good idea. So welcome aboard!

There was an "if" there for a reason. We outplayed you the whole series from innings 1-7...8-10 you kicked our collective tails, no doubt about it. :lol:

RWhitney014 said:
There was an "if" there for a reason. We outplayed you the whole series from innings 1-7...8-10 you kicked our collective tails, no doubt about it. :lol:

I know, just talking a little trash is all :D

Mark my word, the Braves will be at the top of the division by the end of the season. For the past 5 years people have been saying they wouldn't win it, but they always find a way.

Cool. Welcome aboard!

NorthFloridaFin said:
Mark my word, the Braves will be at the top of the division by the end of the season. For the past 5 years people have been saying they wouldn't win it, but they always find a way.

You willing to put anything on it?

I kinda liked it when Phunwin made Nabocane own up after the Pistons won. ;)

I've never really been a fan of a team local to me until the Nationals came around. I can't figure out how they keep winning since they suck in about every statistical category, but both games I've been to this season were exciting comeback wins...they're just the kind of team that won't let you leave the stadium until the last out, and I love it.

GO NATS!

Back
Top Bottom