Commentary: Now Showing: Moore of tomorrow's defense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Commentary: Now Showing: Moore of tomorrow's defense

ill disagree somewhat there is no silver lining whatsoever to a zach thomas injury even if eddie moore plays like jack lambert good job though its true he can quiet some people but were always gonna watch what boldin does theyre linked forever

antuan edwards in with those other young players? he must think arturo freeman isnt going to be the starter. i agree our defense does have a future. with next years draft sure to have the front office loading on defense, or at least they should, we should see a defense that after years wont be as bad as thought. i think our offense will take flight and become a top 5 offense, but the defense will slip to about 15, which is not bad. with a super powerful offense and a defense that can keep the other team from forming a shoot out, our team may become a better defensed colts team. hopefully we will spread out the ball like them and utilize all the talent we have. in 3 years heres how i see our starting lineup on defense. these are just players with the team because we all know theres sure to be free agents found and stuff. notice ill have draft picks in there. what round they were selected reflects the teams needs

dt-chester begins to wear, and a 2005 first round pick begins to come around after playing behind timbo for a year or two
de- JT is near retirement and ogunleye has hit his full potential. the 2006 third round pick has learned immensly after his first season and switches with JT to keep him fresh.
mlb- tony bua inherites ALOT of tips from zach and learns that his size isnt as important as it would seem and becomes the hard nosed leader of the defense. leads team in tackles
olb- greenwood is the most consistent player on the defense and never lets a big play happen to him, moore becomes a speed LB and makes alot of plays in the back field, but commits many mistakes.
cb-an aged surtain is still a shutdown corner and makes the pro bowl, will poole heads the other side and becomes the biggest play maker on the d. howard remains at nickel corner where he has become one of the best in the league.
ss,fs- sammy knight has worn and a young ss has been brought in early from the 2006 draft to compete with him. yeremiah bell surprises everyone and becomes and all pro free safety that leads the team in interceptions.
ya know what that was fun. its just a little prediction and i know itll be all wrong probably but oh well. so i beleive all pros on future d will be: bell,o-gun,poole and the pro bowl caliber surtain and taylor are still makin trips to hawaii. whatcha think?

Juice_56 said:
de- JT is near retirement and ogunleye has hit his full potential. the 2006 third round pick has learned immensly after his first season and switches with JT to keep him fresh.
I don't see Jason Taylor retiring for a good five years if even - now I know his prime days might be behind him by then, but I just can't see the guy retiring soon.

Thats the only real thing I could point out, after reading it again I see its just an optimistic prediction and not a real bad one at that.

Not bad, not bad at all. :D

Phinz4Life said:
I don't see Jason Taylor retiring for a good five years if even - now I know his prime days might be behind him by then, but I just can't see the guy retiring soon.

Thats the only real thing I could point out, after reading it again I see its just an optimistic prediction and not a real bad one at that.

Not bad, not bad at all. :D
i wasnt saying he was going to retire that year, i also beleive JT will have a long career, he doesnt have all the muscle mass that wears on his joints and stuff. i have the draft pick coming in on plays to increase JT's career length, like JT would be in on passing downs.

Let's see.... We passed up on Boldin to draft Eddie Munster...
here are Boldin's stats from ESPN
YEAR REC YDS AVG LNG TD ATT YDS AVG LNG TD FUM LST
2003 101 1377 13.6 71 8 5 40 8.0 23 0 2 2
Boldin stats
Looking at those numbers Eddie Moron better damn well be the next Dick Butkis :fire:
IMO the guy is the next Jamar Fletcher :shakeno:

go_fins said:
Let's see.... We passed up on Boldin to draft Eddie Munster...
here are Boldin's stats from ESPN
YEAR REC YDS AVG LNG TD ATT YDS AVG LNG TD FUM LST
2003 101 1377 13.6 71 8 5 40 8.0 23 0 2 2
Boldin stats
Looking at those numbers Eddie Moron better damn well be the next Dick Butkis :fire:
IMO the guy is the next Jamar Fletcher :shakeno:
Do you think Boldin would've had those numbers if Miami drafted him? I say NO WAY. Not in our offense. Wanny probably wouldn've start DT anyway because wanny likes experience. I just don't don't think that Boldin would've has much better numbers than DT did last year with us, due to poor O-line and QB play. I think Randy Moss could've been on the team last year, and not broke 1,000 yards.

NLude33 said:
Do you think Boldin would've had those numbers if Miami drafted him? I say NO WAY. Not in our offense. Wanny probably wouldn've start DT anyway because wanny likes experience. I just don't don't think that Boldin would've has much better numbers than DT did last year with us, due to poor O-line and QB play. I think Randy Moss could've been on the team last year, and not broke 1,000 yards.
Thats a pretty sad commentary that a Dolphin fan feels even Randy Moss wouldn't break 1000 yards on this team(not that I disagree with you), but shouldn't that tell us something about the men we have running this football team?

i can feel the negative energy towards wanny building...

Juice_56 said:
i can feel the negative energy towards wanny building...
Doesn't take much to get my negative energy flowing when it come to Wanny.

Maybe some haven't noticed but the best players play in Miami. McMichaels and Todd Wade both started as rookies.

Before someone else asks why some of the rookie WRs didn't play last year, check it out some were injured last year. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom