Comments made by and for Vince Young | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Comments made by and for Vince Young

unifiedtheory said:
Yes, and the reason Marino has no rings is ALL his fault.

You are as right about that as you were about the Troy P. intereception ruling in the AFC Divisional playoff game...which you argued about for hours yet were proved wrong.

where did I say it was ALL marino's fault? Id love to see you quote me on that

And I was never proven wrong, my internet went out during a storm that day and I came back the next day and the debate was over, i still stand by that call

unifiedtheory said:
I don't care what Carroll said right after losing a game, comparing Young to Marino is a total joke.

he's not comparing them, he's saying they have the same effect on a game. vince is a gamebreaker, and has the ability to care a team on his back, much like marino did. diff. is, we know about marino, vince hasn't proven it yet.

LIQUID24 said:
Anybody that doesn't think Vince Young will be a great QB is automatically labeled a "hater". And Vince has just as many nuthuggers as he does haters... it probably all evens out at the end. If anything, the nuthuggers are more annoying.

Right on

Trekbiz said:
Just out of curiosity, exactly what was your motivation for this post...... :confused:

Sure they are fantastic quotes and comments in support of Vince Young......... and the relevance is?

I guess some call it information....other may say it's material that rebukes what some fans here have said....others may say it's good and still others...it's bad...but it served it's purpose what ever reason you may take.

fishypete said:
I guess some call it information....other may say it's material that rebukes what some fans here have said....others may say it's good and still others...it's bad...but it served it's purpose what ever reason you may take.

How does his opinion of himself and his teammates opinion of him change the way people think about his abilities?

SpeedRush99 said:
How does his opinion of himself and his teammates opinion of him change the way people think about his abilities?

I'm not sure it has too change anyone's opinion...that wasn't the purpose of posting it...but I would think reading what his opposing players and coaches say of him could. Watching him play in High school and college should be all you need.

HysterikiLL said:
The nuthuggers are what make people like myself (a big fan of Vince's but someone who understands he needs time to develop as a pure passer) look like idiots. They come along and start calling Vince Young superman and make every balanced Young fan look like a nuthugger.

OK the nuthugger comment makes me a little uncomfortable, but I think I agree with most of what you say. Vince, like most QBs coming out of college will need time to develop. I dont think he will ever be a pure "passer" that is not his game, but I do believe that he has the chance to develop into a great qb, an even better chance of becoming a very good qb in the nfl. But there is a real chance that he just won't make it.

Having said all that, there are very few sure things in the NFL qb game. If he doesnt make it, I will be bummed, a little surprised, and freakin unbelievably greatful that he played at UT and brought home the National Championship.

Texphinphan

Back
Top Bottom