Compare Deeds-RW or Jamaal Lewis | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Compare Deeds-RW or Jamaal Lewis

Namor

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
Just want to hear some opinions on which was the worst deed,
What Ricky did or Jamaal Lewis?

Ricky hands down. Lewis set up a drug deal, no evidence that he himself does drugs. And he didnt quit on his team at a horrible time.

why is setting up a drug deal for probably coke or some hard drug worse than smoking a joint?

Phin-o-rama said:
why is setting up a drug deal for probably coke or some hard drug worse than smoking a joint?

It's not, but quitting on your team is an unforigiveable sin if you ask me and Lewis has never done that.

No, no, no. You people have your NFL criminal history all out of wack.

Ray Lewis was somehow "involved" in the stabbing deaths of two men at an Atlanta nightclub.

Rae Carruth was the one who killed his pregnant girlfriend. When the FBI came for him, he was found hiding in the trunk of a friend's car at a motel.

Jamal Lewis didn't quit on his team to sell drugs. Rciky quit so he could smoke weed. I think Jamal Lewis made a mistake and he knows it. Plus he did it before he was ever in the NFL. Unfortunately, Ricky doesn't seem to think what he did was wrong.

I've done what Ricky's done.

I'm sure I was baked and sold out my friends some time.

So Jamal.

If Ricky doesn't comeback to football then there's nothing wrong with the decision he made. He didn't want to play anymore so he retired, nothing wrong with that. What Jamal did was a crime. Who knows where that coke he set up ended up. Could of ended in a kid's nose, a pregnant mother's nose, ect. Lewis committed a far worse offense then Ricky!

Ricky-Mental disorder and immature (I think there is more to the story than just
quitting to smoke a little pot.)
Jamal-Got caught planning a big drug buy(premeditated criminal act..should
be in prison for alot longer,therefor costing his team.

And you all pick Ricky as doing the worst????

who knows exactly why ricky quit? and does it matter?

he quit and screwed us. was it completely intentional to screw us the worst way possible? i dunno.

saying "he only quit to do drugs" is something you tell your 8 yr old to get him to stop crying and maybe get a seedling in his head so he will hopefully wait till 18 before he starts doing bong hits.

i think there were several reasons he quit.

unhappy with his contract....why didn't we rework it since he was 95% of our offense and make sure that he was happY?

unhappy with coaching staff....obviously

jaimie nails got the shaft, i remember hearing that rw was upset about that. maybe they were friends?

maybe in his f'ed up noggin he thought that by quitting he would be helping travis minor (a good friend of his) become an NFL featured back?

Lewis sells drugs to kids,
Rickey has a social disorder and smoked some pot.

Lewis is way worse

Back
Top Bottom