Comparing Players from 2004 and 2005 Drafts | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Comparing Players from 2004 and 2005 Drafts

Surferosa said:
Interesting that guys like Fason and Morency were given the same grades as Chris perry, who was a first rounder last year. These guys can easilly fall to the third round this year.

Chris Perry was drafted WAY too early. I was like, "WTF are the Bengals thinking?"

Ok buddy, you go look at the charts, I watched you pathetic showing through 5 weeks of dismal performances one after another. It wasnt Willis' first season, get your facts straight. He had his one year on the bench. I seem to remeber him making idiots of us, and othe foes, when they tried to wrap him up.

That is skill baby, and if your coaching staff is that pathetic at evaluating talent, then they need fired. I dont care if Henry had 1800 yards, the better player always hits the field for me. After 5 loses, they realized they need to win, instead of getting trade value for Henry. When did Lee come on the field? If you know, you will see your winning margin went up dramatically. My god man, the Bills arent even my team, and I know this?

I think you need to relocate your long term memory and scan it, if you watched the games. I know watched them, because I got Lee and Willis on my franchise squad.

LithoMan said:
Ok, a few comments....

1) Roy Williams (WR), couldnt hold Braylons jock. Braylon is head and shoulders better then Roy. Roy is a straighline runner, no ability to COD on the run. Braylon is the whole package.

2) I think there were maybe, MAYBE, 5 guys on here that actually agreed with me that Ben was the best of the bunch last year, at QB. The rest wanted Rivers, and still make the excuse that Phillip cant be judged yet, because he hasn't got to play. ROFLMAO. Then, I heard that Ben had the line. Is that the same line that Tommy threw behind in 03, when Pittspuke went 5-11? I think so.

3) Thats how bad the 04 draft class was at RB, that Chris Perry got selected in the first round. PATHETIC! If it werent for Cedric, Caddy, Ronnie, then Mornecy, Fason, and others should in all rights be first round selections. And they are WORTH it, unlike Perry.

Hell, I thought Roy Williams was last year's best WR going into the draft. Then Fitzgerald, then Lee Evans. I don't know what you have against Roy. He underachieved at Texas thanks in part to poor QB play. But he just possessed too much ability. I thought Larry was too "hot topic", Reggie never quite ran as fast as he believed he did, and Evans had injuries in his history. Michael Clayton... talk about far exceeding my expectations. He appeared to be the worst of the 1st round selections... a title currently held by Rashaun Woods at this point.

I didnt say I had anything against Roy. I said Roy is a straightline runner. He doesnt have COD (change of direction) ability on the run. He's got great hands, but he cant break it for a TD. He can outrun for a TD, but he will never zig zag his way to end zone, HE CANT! But, he is what he is, a D strethcing WR. Which is a good thing, but as far as talent goes, hes not Braylon. Braylon is a TO style guy, but with more speed. Thats why he is a potential #1 pick.

Rashaun isnt a bust. He just didnt get to get on the field. But, then again, as you see me arguing with the Bills guy, the better player isnt getting on the field in SF.That might be a difference, ne coaching regime, and cedric wilson gone.

cant help the obvious doesnt get to most. Same with moochie oochie in SF, he didnt play Tai forever, because he didnt like Tai, but once Tai got on the field and lit it up, he grab him to go to Detroit. funny how these coaches and GM's make mistake after mistake, and never learn.

LithoMan said:
Ok buddy, you go look at the charts, I watched you pathetic showing through 5 weeks of dismal performances one after another. It wasnt Willis' first season, get your facts straight. He had his one year on the bench. I seem to remeber him making idiots of us, and othe foes, when they tried to wrap him up.
reread my post. I never said it was his first season. :rolleyes:

LithoMan said:
That is skill baby, and if your coaching staff is that pathetic at evaluating talent, then they need fired. I dont care if Henry had 1800 yards, the better player always hits the field for me. After 5 loses, they realized they need to win, instead of getting trade value for Henry.
9-7 in his first season. History shows that most 1st time coaches are not that successful and you're calling them pathetic coaches? Sorry, for a 1st time coach he did better than your boy Wanny. Don't thnk you should be calling coaches anything. Your new coach hasn't done squat. Although I think Saban will be great, I'd be surprised if he's as successful in his first year.

LithoMan said:
When did Lee come on the field? If you know, you will see your winning margin went up dramatically. My god man, the Bills arent even my team, and I know this?
Why don't you tell me when he started since you know it all? THat's because you don't.

I already told you, he himself said he wasn't ready. If a coach thinks a player isn't ready and the player himself admitted this , you don't force the issue. Do you think we made a mistake resting Willis in his first year?

So tell me, if you're so much better than Mularkey, why aren't you coaching in the NFL? Thought so!!!!

LithoMan said:
I think you need to relocate your long term memory and scan it, if you watched the games. I know watched them, because I got Lee and Willis on my franchise squad.
big freakin deal. Your facts are still wrong and so is your logic. Next time you talk like you know better than Mularkey, make sure you're a coach in the NFL and not just a MB Coach.

Back
Top Bottom