Complaint | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Complaint

Dolfan0025

Starter
Reaction score
You need to check Chambersown84 of all his posts,Hes very,obnoxiuos and rude to all he writes too.He has no respect to the his elders and disrespecting everyone and all . He is influencing everyone to do so.. Hes a young kid; and i guess does not know what he is doing.I was wondering if u can give him a chat not do so....

i WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT ...

THANKING YOU; YOUR FUTURE CONTRIBUTER MAYBE -FIN HEAVEN.COM MAYBE CONTRIBUTER?

Albert marin: Memeber.
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a young kid? Yeah riiight..

Whoever I'm influencing are the idiots, they do what they please. They don't be rude because of me. And besides, just because the only person I've attacked was you. So don't go and flip the story. If I disrespect you, don't be a little punk and complain about it, you need to learn how to stand up for yourself before calling me the "kid". And you say that I attack you, when you message me saying you also live in Miami and if I wonna fight give you a time and place? Oh please.. Don't be upset because when someone says something stupid, I tell em how it is.. STICK TO REALITY!

I think I just made my point.. :nono:

And why the hell should you be concerned about the other users? Is there anyone else complaining? uh.. NO!

And since when did you care about what goes on, on this board? You post here .43 times a day.. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom