Complaint | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Complaint

M-REAL

"Another Battle, for the AFC East Title"
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me or something but hear me out. Okay, when I first arrive on the site you have to log in right? Right. Now I go over to the Fins board and browse the new posts, then I go to the college football board and type a new thread over there. It takes me awhile to type my thread because I suck at typing. Anyway, I finish typing it all and then I click on submit thread and a message comes on and says, bulletin board, I am not logged in at this time. Then I have to log in and give my password again and in the meantime my entire thread I typed in disappears! What the heck, man!! I have to start it all over again! Wharf or Infin or Ice or AJ or 39, what is up with this?? PM me if u don't understand my ? Thank you. M-Real. BTW, it happened to me AGAIN!! What is wrong with the COLLEGE forum?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! Welcome back AJ! And yes, this is just happening there. I wasn't sure if it was my fault or not so I tried to do it again and the same thing happened. BTW, I have never tried to post a new thread there before.

Yes AJ, I did get your e-mail notice and thank-you for that. If it's cool I was wondering 2 things: 1)If it is not too much trouble, could you let me know every time you receive the payment from me and 2) I would like to send you the payment at the beginning of the month, plus sometimes I'll double the amount in advance so I don't forget to do it, if it's okay? BTW, you are welcome for the support! It's my pleasure to help out.:D

You could also copy your message before submitting it. That way, if it gets erased, you can just paste it back on.

Back
Top Bottom