Complete 2018 Schedule | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Complete 2018 Schedule

This is a favorable schedule. No west cost trips. No trips to England and a good time for the bye week. No Baltimore in Baltimore is huge. No Pittsburgh, Dallas, Eagles or the Rams.

This is a favorable schedule. No west cost trips. No trips to England and a good time for the bye week. No Baltimore in Baltimore is huge. No Pittsburgh, Dallas, Eagles or the Rams.
Are people really surprised by the schedule of who we play. I see posts saying great, no west coast trips. The schedule is known as soon as the season is over, at least the opponents. The only thing we need to wait for is the dates.

Hell, you can look up who we play for the next few years, less 2 games that are dependent on what place we finish in our division.

Tannehill still has much to prove and I imagine he has heard all the criticism over the last couple of years, he'll be motivated after such a long layoff.
Ryan is throwing, running and building team chemistry. He has a long way to go until the Tenn. Game. He can do this, show everyone he's back!

Pats, Minny, and Jville to finish the season. Miami better grab some lube because they are going to get ****ed hard in December.

I know the world thinks the team is bad and can't compete, but I honestly look at the schedule and see 14 non-Patriot games that this team could be in contention of winning in the 4th quarter if they stay relatively healthy. I don't see many games that I would say Miami has no chance at winning. Avoid silly mistakes and make a few clutch plays here and there and Miami could win any game on the schedule.

Kind of expected

890663570.jpg.0.jpg
Photo by Chris Trotman/Getty Images

https://www.thephinsider.com/2018/4...xans-thursday-night-monday-night-sunday-night

Back
Top Bottom