Complete realistic mock (with trades) - Pre-combine | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Complete realistic mock (with trades) - Pre-combine

SpeedRush99 said:
I agree to an extent. I've never been very high on Williams or Greenway for that matter. Our front seven was a force last year and will only get better with the youth we already have. I honestly would be happy with Simpson at 16, unless someone unexpectedly slips down to us or we get a trade down offer we can't refuse.

I have never been a huge Jimmy Williams fan either...... I also would be happy with Simpson at 16 but I would prefer Greenway over Williams. Im not entirely sure if we even need the top tier CBs to be successful in our coverage schemes. Also after Williams got suspended in one of the latter VT games this year I watched, it just left a sour taste in my mouth towards him so Im sure im biased......

Overall, I disagree with some picks but its at least a realistic draft so good job. Its really hard to predict trades so I try to avoid them. Glad to see you have VY falling out of the top 4 also and Cutler at #3.

SpeedRush99 said:
Where's Cromartie?

12 - New England TRADE: (Cleveland receives #21 and two 3rd rounders) - Antonio Cromartie, CB, FSU
Needs: CB, WR, LB/S
Analysis: Bill Belechick breaks the hearts of Dolphin fans everywhere as he sneaks ahead of Miami by dealing with his old pal Romeo Crennel to move up and grab Antonio Cromartie, who after the combine will solidify himself as a top 15 pick. As the Pats have more picks in this draft than any other team, they realize they can spare a few to grab a playmaker like Cromartie. An uncharacteristic move for Belechick, of course, but good coaches can adjust their philosophy when needed. Cleveland benefits from this trade by picking up two additional 3rd rounders, giving them 5 total picks on the first day.

Philter25 said:
12 - New England TRADE: (Cleveland receives #21 and two 3rd rounders) - Antonio Cromartie, CB, FSU
Needs: CB, WR, LB/S
Analysis: Bill Belechick breaks the hearts of Dolphin fans everywhere as he sneaks ahead of Miami by dealing with his old pal Romeo Crennel to move up and grab Antonio Cromartie, who after the combine will solidify himself as a top 15 pick. As the Pats have more picks in this draft than any other team, they realize they can spare a few to grab a playmaker like Cromartie. An uncharacteristic move for Belechick, of course, but good coaches can adjust their philosophy when needed. Cleveland benefits from this trade by picking up two additional 3rd rounders, giving them 5 total picks on the first day.

Don't mind me, I'm reading impaired today. :cooldude:

i think greenway will be a stud for awhile in this league, but i agree and think our top pick needs to be used in the secondary.. in a perfect world huff falls to us, otherwise i like Cromartie, J. Williams, Ko Simpson...in that order

Back
Top Bottom