Confession Time | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Confession Time

I was very excited when we signed Joey Harrington, I figured he had a lot of talent and was in a bad situation in Detroit

I wanted K. Richard (Cowboy’s DB coach) over Flores, in fact, out of all the names mention as HC candidates Flores was by far my least wanted.

Jury is still out, but I’m very very much hope to be wrong in this one

Breathed a sigh of relief when Brady Quinn's name wasn't called, until I realized it was the Ginn Family choice. Wanted Patrick Willis.

Also was bullish on Henne for too long after he conquered Revis Island.

Was and am bullish on Tannehill.. no mea culpa, no equivocation.

Before FH, I was on a usenet Fins fan group and remember Bear fans coming in to offer their condolences with the comment that they still hadn't recovered from Wanny. I was all for giving him a chance but did sour on him kind of early based on his insipid pressers always promising to do better.

Finally, based on truth in advertising I prefer the old "RevKev" name over the OP's present iteration.
Thanks for your well thought out post -

I will go back one day but I thought I would take this Banger for a ride

as I mentioned in my opening I work at a Dry/Sober Shelter holds 370 people a night.

Guests can’t even arrive intoxicated or we take them to a wet shelter

One of Our locally owned and run Moonshine Distillery called Skunkworks has been shelling out free Hand Sanitizer to the homeless shelter staff again no cost - they wouldn’t let me pay so I have been giving them lots of props in Calgary

In fact they make about 34 litres a batch and have been giving sanitizer free to families

The stuff is 80% proof and to is too inviting to drink smells like Lie cannot leave it around it actually triggers the Shelter guests to drink (even Staff are tempted to taste it)

#Geordie go down and say hi to Fay & Marty and tell em #Finheaven sends ya!!

And take 37 bones with you!!

4009 4th Street SE

Attachments

• 23A32484-F033-4F83-99BA-695523916149.jpeg
    23A32484-F033-4F83-99BA-695523916149.jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I wanted Cam Newton and michael Vick in the draft. I also wanted Drew Brees over Culpepper

I feel you. I work in surgery. It’s all hands on deck here and we’re just trying to all survive the influx of patients throughout the hospital.
My wife is a surgical processor at our children’s hospital they cleared out all the children O.R. for incoming adults to have beds - so No elective surgeries even for kids in distress - we are possibly just a few weeks away from them using every hospital bed and O.R. In the city

We are in a holding pattern for when the virus eventually hits Calgary - it is here but our numbers are low

So I pray for you and your hospital and those fighting for their lives and that distressed people don’t lose their minds and that everyone gives you room to work and allows you to grab the rest you desperately need whenever you can

I pray that we find a solution quick and that our nations care givers are looked after and feel our entire support

I was happy they drafted Ted Ginn. But he was a better KR/PR than WR.
I was ticked off that they didnt draft Stephone Anthony.

Back
Top Bottom