Confession Time | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Confession Time

These are the 2 I was right about that piss me off the most

1. Was right about Brees...TWICE!
2. Was right about us trading down in the 1st in the Randy Moss draft. Then was right again when we took Avery with that pick! Jeez we doubled down on horrible that day! Could you imagine what that pick may have given the offense at the end of Dans career? Wow!

A little off topic but....
Our drafts between 84 and 89 COMPLETELY neutered Danny’s PRIME!
So sad man...
Not off topic at all - yes the light bulbs did not go off at all for our Precious Fins

I really thought that Jay "Ears" Fiedler was just one lucky break from being a Pro Bowl QB. If it weren't for that damn quick-out pass! After about the tenth pick 6, I decided that my logic may be flawed. LOL

I think I was 16 at the time but It haunts me to this day that we traded a 2nd round pick for Culpepper instead of signing Brees I was a pissed off teenager for awhile that one made me want to quit being a dolphins fan but here I am 14 years later haha

Side note still hate nick saban to this day I had a dolphins liscense plate with his autograph on it threw it out. I use to always go to practices as a kid man I miss those days but efff saban forever!

We all have been fool Gm,coaches and fan. The nfl is different league from college.

I thought JJ and Saban would turn this franchise around.

Me too.

But to their credit, and to be more precise.

They DID turn the Dolphins around from the previous seasons,

they just didn't do well enough to proceed in the playoffs consistently.

I actually became a die hard Dolphins fan in large part because of JJ.

I liked UM and I wasn't really a big fan of Marino or Shula at that time.

I liked Joe Montana and the Raiders when I was a kid.

You know, teams that ran the ball and played great defense.

Where it was more of a team effort and not so much a superstar QB being so much of the focus.

I was angry we moved up for Dion Jordan and not Lane Johnson.
Happy we chose Culpepper over Brees
Upset who chose Tedd Ginn over Brady Quinn
Upset we just chose Jordan Howard over Melvin Gordon

I love corners cause I grew up with Madison and surtain

but man I loved the will Poole pick and jammar Taylor picks I was wrong lol

come to think about it I’m always high on secondary picks

I really thought that Jay "Ears" Fiedler was just one lucky break from being a Pro Bowl QB. If it weren't for that damn quick-out pass! After about the tenth pick 6, I decided that my logic may be flawed. LOL
Jay is still very under rated he gave everything he had with his skills he was a leader - if only he had more of the other QB prescience and again back to processing the game around you - he was tunnel vision

But a gamer nonetheless

I was angry we moved up for Dion Jordan and not Lane Johnson.
Happy we chose Culpepper over Brees
Upset who chose Tedd Ginn over Brady Quinn
Upset we just chose Jordan Howard over Melvin Gordon
What a shock that was to the old system when Dion was called

Back
Top Bottom