Confession Time | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Confession Time

Rev Kev

Tank for Tua Apologist
Club Member
Reaction score
I need a mental break from the virus I work in a homeless shelter and these people are vulnerable I worry sick for them and secondly I need a break from the NFL draft

I am interested in your dirty confessions - the players you got right and the players you got wrong begin with the Dolphins

I promise to give you a thumbs up for you dopamine starved posters out there

I will select my Dolphins first

I was right about Cam Wake coming from CFL BC Lions - I took a lot of ribbing from you turds lol

I was dead wrong about Chad Henne I thought we had something when he diced up the Jets on a late night game throwing over the top to Ginn - I thought we had found something

Honourable mention I was wrong bout wanting Ronnie Brown wrong about Jake over Matt Ryan

2nd honourable mention I was wrong wanting Culpepper (size) over Brees (size and injury history)

I will also add my overall NFL right and wrongs

I was right about advocating drafting MLBs Luke Keuchly and Pat Willis although they cut their careers short

Wrong about Cam Newton - I thought he would be less about himself and more about winning - with his rare combo he should have won more but again I got enamoured by the one read QB who can his way out of trouble

Honourable mention I wrote on another post today I was did tomato garlic against Russell Wilson’s size coming out of Wisconsin
Confession is good for the soul bad for the reputation

Last edited:
I was salivating over TJ Watt when they took Charles Harris.

I really thought Daniel Thomas was gonna be the next great RB.

Drake was born the exact same day I was married 1/26/1994 so I had a connection and wanted the Dolphins to extend him.

I though Pat Devlin was gonna be a Star.

I was salivating over TJ Watt when they took Charles Harris.

I really thought Daniel Thomas was gonna be the next great RB.

Drake was born the exact same day I was married 1/26/1994 so I had a connection and wanted the Dolphins to extend him.

I though Pat Devlin was gonna be a Star.
Feel ya in a proper way

In the 1996 draft I was screaming at the TV for Ray Lewis and we picked Daryl Gardner.
In the 1997 draft when our pick came up in the second round I screamed for Sam Madison, and in the 3rd for JT and we picked them both. The only other draft pick I ever called correctly was Ted Ginn in 2007.
I was wrong about Henne as well.
I was also wrong in 1992 when I predicted to the world we would beat the Bills in the AFC Championship game and play the 49ers in the Super Bowl. Wrong on both counts.
I knew JJ was going to take us to a Super Bowl with Marino. Wrong.
I thought after Wannstedt's first season that he had learned from his mistakes in Chicago and was going to be really good. Wrong.
I also thought Wannstedt should have been fired after choking the final game of the season in 2002 when leading 24-13 over NE with 4:59 to go. Right.
I didn't like the Saban hire. Right.
I was intrigued by the Cam Cameron hire. (Oh the shame)
I knew Parcells would jump ship halfway through his contract and that his hire would set us back. Right.
I was sure we had found a real coach after Gase's first season. Wrong.

Jason Allen, Ted Ginn, Charles Harris, Dion Jordan. They say Jets fans are always ticked off on draft day but i think Dolphins have a curse with first round picks. Minus X.

In the 1996 draft I was screaming at the TV for Ray Lewis and we picked Daryl Gardner.
In the 1997 draft when our pick came up in the second round I screamed for Sam Madison, and in the 3rd for JT and we picked them both. The only other draft pick I ever called correctly was Ted Ginn in 2007.
I was wrong about Henne as well.
I was also wrong in 1992 when I predicted to the world we would beat the Bills in the AFC Championship game and play the 49ers in the Super Bowl. Wrong on both counts.
I knew JJ was going to take us to a Super Bowl with Marino. Wrong.
I thought after Wannstedt's first season that he had learned from his mistakes in Chicago and was going to be really good. Wrong.
I also thought Wannstedt should have been fired after choking the final game of the season in 2002 when leading 24-13 over NE with 4:59 to go. Right.
I didn't like the Saban hire. Right.
I was intrigued by the Cam Cameron hire. (Oh the shame)
I knew Parcells would jump ship halfway through his contract and that his hire would set us back. Right.
I was sure we had found a real coach after Gase's first season. Wrong.
This is like a colon blow - my word!!! Hope you feel better now and hope you not think I am too strange when I say that I think we share the same brains

Back
Top Bottom