Confession Time | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Confession Time

I thought Beck was going to be a decent QB but I was wrong.

I really wanted Goedert and he was there but we took Gesicki instead. Too soon to tell of course but we'll see.

I really want Wilfork but instead we draft a freaking RT that was decent but nothing like Wilfork

I thought Beck was going to be a decent QB but I was wrong.

I really wanted Goedert and he was there but we took Gesicki instead. Too soon to tell of course but we'll see.

I really want Wilfork but instead we draft a freaking RT that was decent but nothing like Wilfork

at least we still drafted players from the U back in the day

I need a mental break from the virus I work in a homeless shelter and these people are vulnerable I worry sick for them and secondly I need a break from the NFL draft

I am interested in your dirty confessions - the players you got right and the players you got wrong begin with the Dolphins

I promise to give you a thumbs up for you dopamine starved posters out there

I will select my Dolphins first

I was right about Cam Wake coming from CFL BC Lions - I took a lot of ribbing from you turds lol

I was dead wrong about Chad Henne I thought we had something when he diced up the Jets on a late night game throwing over the top to Ginn - I thought we had found something

Honourable mention I was wrong bout wanting Ronnie Brown over Jake

2nd honourable mention I was wrong wanting Culpepper (size) over Brees (size and injury history)

I will also add my overall NFL right and wrongs

I was right about advocating drafting MLBs Luke Keuchly and Pat Willis although they cut their careers short

Wrong about Cam Newton - I thought he would be less about himself and more about winning - with his rare combo he should have won more but again I got enamoured by the one read QB who can his way out of trouble

Honourable mention I wrote on another post today I was did tomato garlic against Russell Wilson’s size coming out of Wisconsin
Confession is good for the soul bad for the reputation
Good thread Kev, great idea! :up:

I was right: Mike Tannebaum was going to be a disaster. Only Daniel Snyder and Bruce Allen have given worse contracts out

I was wrong: I was soooooo pissed when Miami took X over Noah Spence, thought he was a D Ware clone, MISSED IT BY THHHHAAAAAAT Much

Like others said, I was wrong about Brady Quinn and was so mad that we passed on him for Ted Freakin Ginn. and while Ted Ginn was never a true #1 WR, I beleive he had the longest career in the NFL from that draft class.

Like others said, I was wrong about Brady Quinn and was so mad that we passed on him for Ted Freakin Ginn. and while Ted Ginn was never a true #1 WR, I beleive he had the longest career in the NFL from that draft class.

that's what running out of bounds will do for you :lol:

I never wanted Quinn or Ginn... but for the life of me, I cant remember who I did want.

Knowing me... some lineman.

I was wrong about Dion Jordan...he was a BUST, even though I wanted him to be a standup rush OLB like he was at Oregon. The only good feeling I have from that trade os the fact that the CB that was selected by Oakland with our pick was a bust as well.

I was right about Neville Hewitt. He was and is an NFL linebacker.

Back
Top Bottom