Confident Tua! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Confident Tua!

That corner blitz with less than 2 minutes left was horse $$it!
Are you trying to say you'd want Flores to call some vanilla D if the situation were reversed? I guarantee this board would have blown up if he did, and Miami got shut out.

That corner blitz with less than 2 minutes left was horse $$it!
To be fair, we were shutting them out and decided to let our new shiny toy come in and throw a couple unneeded passes on them. I’d be pretty pissed, I might have done the same lol. I never thought I’d see the day but I almost feel sorry for them.

Look on his face it is a guess does this offend you too? Should I write imho for the few offended that the entire site is opinion
Jesus dude... I wondered how you knew- maybe you know Tua personally, maybe you read it. We can all interpret a look on face in our own way. Your response to his look was quite definitive(in my interpretation) so I wondered if you had heard something. I don't have access to SFla radio shows, nor do I listen to podcasts. So, just wondering if you had some knowledge I didn't.
If you go look at the history of my posts and read any of them, I don't make things personal on here. I like talking about football and learning. I don't need to add to the pot stirring.

I have to say this. Watching Justin Herbert on Sunday against Jacksonville really has me nervous. I really, really hope Miami made the right pick here with Tua. We will find out once the season ends but right now. Hmmm.

I have to say this. Watching Justin Herbert on Sunday against Jacksonville really has me nervous. I really, really hope Miami made the right pick here with Tua. We will find out once the season ends but right now. Hmmm.

Don’t be nervous - scared money don’t make money. Tua was the pick all the way. He’s been the pick all the way.

Be glad you’re not a handful of teams that didn’t trade up for either Qb. Can only tip your cap to Herbert if he’s this legit.

Alot of armchair psycho analysis and projection here.

Can't wait for the mind readers who will soon follow.

Back
Top Bottom