Confirmed Dolphins on Hard Knocks -- Here we come!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Confirmed Dolphins on Hard Knocks -- Here we come!!!!

Wake_N_Bake

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Phins on hard knocks

I love the idea and never thought i would have the opportunity to watch them on hard knocks....looks like we were the 5th best choice or so but ill take it and i think its exactly what this team needs...we need a personality and some attitude and i think that will come with being on hard knocks

@MiamiDolphins Philbin on Hard Knocks: "We thought it was in the best interest of the organization to do it at this time."

Misleading title! MAde me think they were chosen to be on hard knocks.. Shouldnt use the label, "Breaking", for something that might or might not happen... and wheres the link to the story?

The Dolphins Facebook page is worded a bit weird but it looks like they will be on the show. I like it.

@OmarKelly "It's a great opportunity to connect with out fans,"Philbin. "I told our team, last time I checked we'll have cameras on Sunday afternoon."

@BenVolinPBP Philbin says Hard Knocks is "A chance for us to show a new identity." #Dolphins

@MiamiDolphins Philbin on Hard Knocks: "We thought it was in the best interest of the organization to do it at this time."

I think it makes sense for a new team/coaching staff and a GM with a bad rep around the league (even if it's just fan/media based). I'll def watch every minute of it if it's us.

Dont get my hopes up...........and if anyone has a link to hard Knocks if we get on give me a pm..............:lol:

Rookie QB/ QB Battle, + New head Coach coming off a unfortunate tradegy, + Celebrity Reggie Bush off breakout season + Vilafied GM and Owner + Tannehills wife = HBO Gold

I like it. I don't care about the "distraction" part because I wasn't expecting this team to compete for a super bowl anyway. This will give the Dolphins a chance to repair their national image and to give fans an insight into the team, including the development of Tannehill and the rest of the young guys.

So it is official that the Dolphins will be on Hard Knocks this year. I have very mixed emotions on this news. As I said in an earlier thread, I will definitely watch and it will be a fun show. However, I am not sure it is a great move for a new coaching staff. I hope this doesn't become a huge distraction for the players.

Though this seems to be a move Philbin wanted to do, not Ross or Ireland, so that helps ease my concerns.

Nice.. Hopefully with the cameras around it will make the players work harder... for fear of looking like girls out there. Plus you know how embarraagin it to would be to not make the team or get cut on national TV..

Oh wait, is this on HBO???

Back
Top Bottom