Confirmed: McMillen Suffers ACL Tear | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Confirmed: McMillen Suffers ACL Tear

is it probably going to be Timmons at Mike, Alonso at Will, and Hewitt at Sam?

with alonso and timmons still manning the nickel?

is it probably going to be Timmons at Mike, Alonso at Will, and Hewitt at Sam?

with alonso and timmons still manning the nickel?

Its likely to be Kiko in the middle, with Timmons at strong and Hewitt on the weakside.

Timmons the only guy with the reps and experience to really play SAM right now. a lighter Kiko/Lacey/Hull/Hewitt all play WILL or MIKE.

In house SAM guys could potentially be Chase Allen . . . or the lesser known Trevor Reilly or Brandon Watts

Really sucks and will be a big blow to our defense...

next man up I suppose.. I doubt we sign someone off the street. I bet one of Kiko/Timmons goes to mike, and Hewitt is probably next up at either olb spot... lacey could be a guy to keep around for weakside depth. Reilly for sam?? Those two would both play special teams. Hull / Allen as our mikes.... jeesh.

run right at us nfl

Really bad break for us and for the rookie. Missing a season where he could have learn so much from Timmons and Kiko and playing behind Suh. He won't get that time back. I'd be ok with keeping Timmons and Kiko outside and play Hull or Allen in the middle

Ozzy rules!!

With this disappointing news along with Tannehill's unfortunate injury i can't help but to think about Dick Vermeil's infamous "we will rally behind Kurt Warner" speech.

This feels like 2 injuries in 1. It's gonna hurt us at 2 lb spots regardless of how we approach it. Worst off-season since Ricky retired.

Every team will have injuries. It's just hard because we're not a team that can overcome too many of them. If nobody else gets hurt we'll be ok but what happens when Pouncey goes down? I didn't see anyone stand out at center last night and they all had plenty of snaps. We can still have a good season but we can't afford any more of these out for the year injuries before the regular season even starts.

Ozzy rules!!

Its likely to be Kiko in the middle, with Timmons at strong and Hewitt on the weakside.

Timmons the only guy with the reps and experience to really play SAM right now. a lighter Kiko/Lacey/Hull/Hewitt all play WILL or MIKE.

In house SAM guys could potentially be Chase Allen . . . or the lesser known Trevor Reilly or Brandon Watts

Yeah. I'm not feeling "lighter kiko" at Mike. I think it shakes out with him staying at Will, Timmons to Mike and hash out Sam.

Back
Top Bottom