Confirmed: Schefter says Miami looking to trade down | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Confirmed: Schefter says Miami looking to trade down

Wouldn't be suprised if Ireland/Parcells are sending these smoke screens, when there plan has been to move up all this time.
miami really doesnt have the picks to move up and and parcells and co. have never liked trading up for someone

Everyone always wants to trade down every year and it never happens, why would it be different this year. Its a deep class, teams know this. Miami is in a bad spot to pick because at #12 unless someone falls like Berry, Clausen or one of the top Tackels (which is doubtful), then I dont see any player worth taking 12th overall which means I dont see any teams trading up for a Dan Williams, Sergio Kindle, Brandon Graham, Earl Thomas which are the likely players available

philly wants Thomas, so they are going to wait and see what happens first. If Dolphins take Thomas, you could see trade after the fact.

philly wants Thomas, so they are going to wait and see what happens first. If Dolphins take Thomas, you could see trade after the fact.

That won't happen, Miami really really likes Thomas & Philly sign Marlin Jackson. They want Haden or Wilson

That won't happen, Miami really really likes Thomas & Philly sign Marlin Jackson. They want Haden or Wilson

you think they like Thomas more than Hughes or Graham?
I heard they REALLLY like Mathews too. I'm sure they REALLY like a lot of a players just comes down to NONE OF US KNOW lolll

none of us really do know what is real at this point. i do believe that the Giants have lot of real interest in Mclain. It would be serious poker to take him and try to squeeze out a 3rd or 4th from NYG. He's the best MLB in the draft and could fit in with Nolan if Dansby were to move outside.

you think they like Thomas more than Hughes or Graham?
I heard they REALLLY like Mathews too. I'm sure they REALLY like a lot of a players just comes down to NONE OF US KNOW lolll

Fins have had dinner twice with Earl. They wine and dine him at Texas after his pro day and here in Miami. They also brought him to go over film with the Trifecta. Why do all that if you are not truly into a player.

As for the dinner in texas it was leaked by a Texas fan that happened to be at the restaurant all over dinner. It made its way to Mort & Schefter.

Confirmed : Water is wet!!!

I'm pretty sure every single Dolpin fan (except the thread stater) already knew that we are willing to trade down.

Fins have had dinner twice with Earl. They wine and dine him at Texas after his pro day and here in Miami. They also brought him to go over film with the Trifecta. Why do all that if you are not truly into a player.

As for the dinner in texas it was leaked by a Texas fan that happened to be at the restaurant all over dinner. It made its way to Mort & Schefter.

I believe they had dinner and have had multiple meetings with Rashad Jones from Georgia as well.

i kinda hope we wait until our pick before we decide to trade out of it. i would hate to trade it before the draft and than see berry drop to 12. would remind me of when JJ traded back with GB before the draft the year Randy Moss would of fell to us

well guess what? If we had stayed at the spot we were, we still would NOT had taken Moss.....JJ said many times he'd had taken Vonnie Holliday who actually ended up playing for us years later....JJ did not like Moss coming out of college.

Ozzy rules!!

Trade Brown for a 2nd (if not, then don't make that deal), trade back with Philly (get a 2nd rounder), draft Mathews with Philly's pick.

Go D with the 1st 2nd rounder, draft Jimmy Graham with the 2nd 2nd rounder, and take Major Wright with our 3rd.

That's what I'd do anyway.

while i agree trading back is a logical option for us, i hope we wouldn't do it just for the sake of it. there are a few players i'd rather pick at #12 than moving down.

Back
Top Bottom