Confirmed: Schefter says Miami looking to trade down | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Confirmed: Schefter says Miami looking to trade down

Miami's trading back with Philly for their 1st and 37th overall and their 4th rounder(te latter one) is my educated guess....

i kinda hope we wait until our pick before we decide to trade out of it. i would hate to trade it before the draft and than see berry drop to 12. would remind me of when JJ traded back with GB before the draft the year Randy Moss would of fell to us

My final prediction is if Miami stays at 12, Earl Thomas is the pick. If not they trade down and pick an OLB either Graham or Hughes.

Miami's trading back with Philly for their 1st and 37th overall and their 4th rounder(te latter one) is my educated guess....

If they give us #37, I don't see them giving us anymore. It's not impossible, but I think we'd be lucky to break that deal.

I'd prefer to move down only a few spots and pick up a lower 2nd or a 3rd.

i know there will be a team dumb enough to give us 3 picks, the only thing the raiders pick ahead of us, maybe chris spielman will do it

i know there will be a team dumb enough to give us 3 picks, the only thing the raiders pick ahead of us, maybe chris spielman will do it

His name is Jerry Jones and check out my other thread

My final prediction is if Miami stays at 12, Earl Thomas is the pick. If not they trade down and pick an OLB either Graham or Hughes.

I agree, however I won't be disappointed if we pick either of the 3 if we can't move down.

Wouldn't be suprised if Ireland/Parcells are sending these smoke screens, when there plan has been to move up all this time.

The truth is, no one knows what the Dolphins are going to do in the draft. The Dolphins dont even know exactly what they are going to do. I am sure they have several scenarios on the draft board, but all the talk about trading up, trading down, players going, players coming, this one or that one ..... all it means is the Dolphins are exploring EVERY OPTION. That is awesome. When it all goes down, whatever happens, at least we know they looked high and low to make the best decision.
GO DOLPHINS!

The fact that 10 & 11 also would like to move down definitely hinders our ability to do so. I can't see any way we get Philly's 37 out of a trade down personally.

We'll see what happens, but I'm not expecting us to be able to pull a trade down off this year.

This is not news. Miami tries to trade down every year. It's just a matter if the right deal is there. They will not give the pick away for a song.

i kinda hope we wait until our pick before we decide to trade out of it. i would hate to trade it before the draft and than see berry drop to 12. would remind me of when JJ traded back with GB before the draft the year Randy Moss would of fell to us
well ya, that is the plan... noone would want to trade up with us unless there player they want is there anywways

Back
Top Bottom