Congrats ex Dolphins player | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats ex Dolphins player

Congrats to Damien Williams. Very, very proud of you kid.

You went from decent player everyone liked to Super Bowl hero (MVP actually). May your bank account prosper.

Congrats to Damien Williams. Very, very proud of you kid.

You went from decent player everyone liked to Super Bowl hero (MVP actually). May your bank account prosper.

Yes, he maybe did deserve the MVP. I'm not sure Mahomes should have got it to be honest.

Matt Moore, Damien Williams and Jordan Lucas are the ex fins on that team i believe. Plus Sam Madison is a coach.

While Moore didn’t play in the SB he was an important piece of their run as he filled in very nicely when Mahomes got hurt with a save, a win over a good Vikings team and a loss to GB. He did not have a turnover in 2.5 games of action. A loss to Minny and they don’t have that 1st round bye. Did what a backup is supposed to do.

Damien Williams - what can I say? Last year I said he was only looking good in that system. This year I’ve had to change my opinion as I didn’t like him when he was here. I always thought he had low football IQ and he was like a a god awful 1-25 on 3rd and 4th and 1. When I saw him go 90 yards for a TD this year I had to watch it 3x to make sure it was him. He WAS the MVP of the SB. Over 100 rushing, 2 TDs and kept making plays to keep drives alive. Mahomes played 1 good quarter and showed why as great as a QB he is, you need help. Damien was the real MVP.

I believe Lucas plays in some packages and is a ST regular.

Nicely done fellas.

Back
Top Bottom