Congrats Fin Fans! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats Fin Fans!

PowderBlueDeath

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Congrats on the great turn-around. From 1-15 to 11-5 and champs of a tough division. Guess Parcells really is a genius. Also, thank you for keeping the Pats and Jets out of the playoffs. So delicious knowing that the 11-5 Pats will be sitting at home and that Favre will retire a failure. Anyways, congrats again and goodluck against the Ravens.

Thanks Powder!!! Judging from your name, you're a Charger fan? So congrats to you as well.

Yeah I'm a Bolts fan. Awesome night and awesome football Sunday in general. I was flipping between the Dolphins-Jets and Cowboys-Eagles games in the afternoon and amazingly enough both turned out just like I wanted! Thanks to the Eagles and Dolphins two teams I hate are sitting at home now. Quick question, earlier in the season I saw a lot of empty seats during your home games. I can understand fans staying at home after last season but I assume that your last few games have been sellouts right? Did you all have any blackouts or were all the season tickets sold?

Congrats on the great turn-around. From 1-15 to 11-5 and champs of a tough division. Guess Parcells really is a genius. Also, thank you for keeping the Pats and Jets out of the playoffs. So delicious knowing that the 11-5 Pats will be sitting at home and that Favre will retire a failure. Anyways, congrats again and goodluck against the Ravens.

Thanks Powder. I think we all enjoyed seeing the Patsies knocked out of the playoffs! I was wondering how Chargers fans felt about Norv Turner. Are you guys happy with him or not so much?

Hey man, congrats go out to your team too. Staying together, after a rocky first half because of getting absolutely debacled by the refs.
Showed a lot of mettle in your team.
Good luck the rest of the way, unless you play the Phins.

Back
Top Bottom