Congrats Fin Fans! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats Fin Fans!

Joe

Jetfuel
Reaction score
Congrats FIN Fans, and I'd Like to thank Jon Gruden and the silver and black for giving us the game:lol: I know you guys dont want to see us but surprise,surprise,Surprise!!! Here we are back in the hunt! :cry: Live long and Prosper:D

Thanks and congrats to you! :D I would look forward to the rematch, but I'm sure the Ravens will win on Monday night. I guess we'll just have to wait until next season. ;) Do you think your Jets could kick the crap out of the Faiders again?? :lol:

a begrudding congrat to you, too

that was a pretty incredible kick by Hall considering the pressure, distance and bad snap. :eek:

Yo Joe

Yeah depending on tomorrow night, we might see you guys again next week. Maybe the Vikings will win one for Dennis Green huh?:cool:

Originally posted by miadphan13
Thanks and congrats to you! :D I would look forward to the rematch, but I'm sure the Ravens will win on Monday night. I guess we'll just have to wait until next season. ;) Do you think your Jets could kick the crap out of the Faiders again?? :lol:
M13 thanx and I certainly hope so...:D Heres a pic of me making fun of the Raider fans! LMao

Re: Yo Joe

Originally posted by Jaydog57
Yeah depending on tomorrow night, we might see you guys again next week. Maybe the Vikings will win one for Dennis Green huh?:cool:
Yo Jaydog57, The Vikes are in a world of Sh--it! It would be cool to face you guys again no pun intended my friend:cool:

Re: Yo Joe

Originally posted by Jaydog57

I hope not.

Yo JETS fan: NY JETS is all you are going to be flying on. You ain't goin nowhere but back on a long trip home to New York and THEN will be getting BACK on a plane on Thursday to fly ALL THE WAY BACK to CALIFORNIA where you will be playing on SATURDAY- short week- long coast to coast trip to play the team you just got lucky to beat and knocked out of a 1st round bye. CONGRATULATIONS for making the playoffs where you WILL BE TROUNCED in OAKLAND next SATURDAY- less than 6 DAYS AWAY. Now take that and go talk to some other JETS fans that really care.

OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND YOU ARE GONNA GET A BAD GAME SHOVED DOWN YOUR THROAT- I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT MIAMI FACES THE jets IN THE PLAYOFFS. DID YOU EVER HEAR THE EXPRESSION : WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! It's gonna be comin around REAL SOON - Get ready to SUCK IT UP!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Joe
Heres a pic of me making fun of the Raider fans! LMao

Yeah, I remember that pic! :lol: You posted it around Halloween. :evil: If you guys play the Faiders next week, it will be a win win joy for me, but I must say I hope the Faiders crash first. :D

Here's to the Faiders getting sucked into the Black Hole AGAIN!! :lol:
clear.gif

Originally posted by MiamiRuss
Yo JETS fan: NY JETS is all you are going to be flying on. You ain't goin nowhere but back on a long trip home to New York and THEN will be getting BACK on a plane on Thursday to fly ALL THE WAY BACK to CALIFORNIA where you will be playing on SATURDAY- short week- long coast to coast trip to play the team you just got lucky to beat and knocked out of a 1st round bye. CONGRATULATIONS for making the playoffs where you WILL BE TROUNCED in OAKLAND next SATURDAY- less than 6 DAYS AWAY. Now take that and go talk to some other JETS fans that really care.

OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND YOU ARE GONNA GET A BAD GAME SHOVED DOWN YOUR THROAT- I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT MIAMI FACES THE jets IN THE PLAYOFFS. DID YOU EVER HEAR THE EXPRESSION : WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! It's gonna be comin around REAL SOON - Get ready to SUCK IT UP!!!!!!!!
I think MiamiRuss is still fired up after the win over Buffalo. You think?:cool:

Originally posted by miadphan13

Yeah, I remember that pic! :lol: You posted it around Halloween. :evil: If you guys play the Faiders next week, it will be a win win joy for me, but I must say I hope the Faiders crash first. :D

Here's to the Faiders getting sucked into the Black Hole AGAIN!! :lol:
clear.gif

I'm not mistaken I thought Chops posted that picture...I remember seeing it before he posted about the tailgate party..Is it a conspiracy? :confused:

Honestly, Oakland has sucked and the Jets will beat them again. The Jets will lose round 2 at Pittsburgh.

Originally posted by Joe
I did post that pic on Halloween good memory M13 LOL:lol:

I'm a woman......would you expect anything less? ;) :lol:

Anyway, we shall see who our opponents are TONIGHT!! :evil:

Back
Top Bottom