Congrats Fins On A Great Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats Fins On A Great Draft

L.T.21

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Ronnie Brown is going to be a stud! Now go and draft tons of Olineman and have Hudson pick em..just make sure you guys play like crap when you come into San Diego:) Heck, Ive got a couple of bets from your members on this board for that game.

We have a thread at the SOSD forum regarding Mel Kiper. Why does this guy have a job? Besides the worst hairdo EVER, he hasnt gotten ONE draft correct.

Here are some of his gems..

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]- He had LT as the 25th best available player in the 2001 draft.
-
[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica] "Ryan Leaf will be a better QB than Peyton Manning in the NFL."
-
[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica] "Ladainian Tomlinson will be nothing more than a 3rd down back in the NFL."
-
[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica]He also pegged Andre Ware as a future hall of famer.
[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica] "Running back Travis Henry was drafted a little high (2nd round), but he runs hard."

"Defensive tackle Gerard Warren was one of the best players in the draft. "

"I question Jacksonville's selection of defensive tackle Marcus Stroud because guard Steve Hutchinson and tackle Kenyatta Walker were still on the board."

"Cornerback Willie Middlebrooks made sense in the first round for Denver."

"Seattle did the best of any team, led by the selection of receiver Koren Robinson."

" I like the Freddie Mitchell pick in the first round."

" Receiver Rod Gardner was an outstanding pick and is a big-time talent."

"Tackle Kenyatta Walker fell into Tampa Bay's lap after Jacksonville took Marcus Stroud. Walker has a chance to be their left tackle of the future, something they need. "

"Defensive tackle Damione Lewis, because he is a penetrator with quickness, is a nice pick"
[/font]

L.T.21 said:
Ronnie Brown is going to be a stud! Now go and draft tons of Olineman and have Hudson pick em..just make sure you guys play like crap when you come into San Diego:) Heck, Ive got a couple of bets from your members on this board for that game.

We have a thread at the SOSD forum regarding Mel Kiper. Why does this guy have a job? Besides the worst hairdo EVER, he hasnt gotten ONE draft correct.

Here are some of his gems..

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]- He had LT as the 25th best available player in the 2001 draft.
-
[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica]"Ryan Leaf will be a better QB than Peyton Manning in the NFL."
-
[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica]"Ladainian Tomlinson will be nothing more than a 3rd down back in the NFL."
-
[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica]He also pegged Andre Ware as a future hall of famer.
[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica]"Running back Travis Henry was drafted a little high (2nd round), but he runs hard."

"Defensive tackle Gerard Warren was one of the best players in the draft. "

"I question Jacksonville's selection of defensive tackle Marcus Stroud because guard Steve Hutchinson and tackle Kenyatta Walker were still on the board."

"Cornerback Willie Middlebrooks made sense in the first round for Denver."

"Seattle did the best of any team, led by the selection of receiver Koren Robinson."

" I like the Freddie Mitchell pick in the first round."

" Receiver Rod Gardner was an outstanding pick and is a big-time talent."

"Tackle Kenyatta Walker fell into Tampa Bay's lap after Jacksonville took Marcus Stroud. Walker has a chance to be their left tackle of the future, something they need. "

"Defensive tackle Damione Lewis, because he is a penetrator with quickness, is a nice pick"
[/font]

:roflmao:

I have always said Kiper is a dueshe!!!

Thanks LT.

As I said in the other thread, I'm a little jealous of the Vincent Jackson pick. I would have LOVED to seen that guy in aqua and orange.

ckparrothead said:
LOL. Embarrassing.

:roflmao: :roflmao: yea, but so true..he's just like anyone on this board and we don't even scout and watch film like him..

As always, I hate the guy..but to give us a C- in the draft when our biggest glare of need was pass rush, and we addressed it. Also, we needed a kick returner, we addressed it. We needed a "BURNER" to stretch the field, we addressed it..Jackson is faster in the shuttle cone drills then Roscoe, Braylon, Clayton...we needed depth at O-line we selected 3 back to back to back at the later rounds. Wesley Britt (6'8, 314 lbs) was a Playboy All-American until he suffered an injury...SO WHY THE C-??? HE SUCKS!

The only pick I questioned was the magic steroid healer(I thought 2nd round was more appropriate). Other than that no you had a pretty solid draft. A B draft in my opinion.

i hope we start cataloguing all the same scouting reports of finheaven posters. that should be an even bigger laugh.

Jaj said:
The only pick I questioned was the magic steroid healer(I thought 2nd round was more appropriate). Other than that no you had a pretty solid draft. A B draft in my opinion.

I hear you..but it wasnt "steroids" I have andro in my locker at the gym as we speak. It was banned in Jan of this year, similar to Ephedra (XENADRINE) which was banned last year, but is now back in the market.

L.T.21 said:
I hear you..but it wasnt "steroids" I have andro in my locker at the gym as we speak. It was banned in Jan of this year, similar to Ephedra (XENADRINE) which was banned last year, but is now back in the market.

I know I have a friend who's used it before. That wasn't the reason I thought he shouldn't of been a 1st rounder. I thought early 2nd-mid 2nd so not that big of a reach. Overall your draft was very good. The Cowboys will regret not taking Merriman.

Jaj said:
I know I have a friend who's used it before. That wasn't the reason I thought he shouldn't of been a 1st rounder. I thought early 2nd-mid 2nd so not that big of a reach. Overall your draft was very good. The Cowboys will regret not taking Merriman.

I hope your right JAJ...but you guys got the best RB in the draft..Ive been saying for months BROWN IS THE BACK YOU WANT. HE is a MULTI-DIMENSIONAL back! NOW FIX THAT LINE....

But make sure you tell them to shut it down when you play us:)

L.T.21 said:
As always, I hate the guy..but to give us a C- in the draft when our biggest glare of need was pass rush, and we addressed it. Also, we needed a kick returner, we addressed it. We needed a "BURNER" to stretch the field, we addressed it..Jackson is faster in the shuttle cone drills then Roscoe, Braylon, Clayton...we needed depth at O-line we selected 3 back to back to back at the later rounds. Wesley Britt (6'8, 314 lbs) was a Playboy All-American until he suffered an injury...SO WHY THE C-??? HE SUCKS!

Man i really wanted Vincent Jackson and Wesley Britt. Unfortunately we didn't have the picks for those guys. Great picks for you guys!

Wesley Britt is a damn good player. I'm an Alabama fan and i know he'll be a very solid LT in the NFl if he can stay healthy.

Back
Top Bottom