Congrats HofCityFan, FreakInClearH2o, and fins1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats HofCityFan, FreakInClearH2o, and fins1

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Well, as promised when you registered to become a premium member, I've done my random selection for names. I simply printed out the first 30 members, minus the staff... which meant a 1-16 chance of winning this contest.

The first place prize goes to HofCityFan, who will receive a Miami Dolpins snack bowl... which is really cool, IMO.

The second place prize goes to FreakInClearH2o, who will receive two Miami Dolphins car flags.

Finally, the third place prize goes to fins1, who will receive two Miami Dolphins car magnets.

To the winners: Please PM/email me your address as soon as you can.

To the rest: There will be many more contests to go, I just needed to get this one out of the way, as I promised the original 30 that I would do a contest :cool:

Congrats once again, and thank you for supporting FinHeaven & Co.

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

I would like to thank AJ and everyone involved with Finheaven. It is the best source of info for the Fins. Living in Ohio like I do the only info I get on the Dolphins was from ESPN or Dolphin Digest. But with this site I didn't even renew my subscription cause the info was over a week old by the time I got it.

Back
Top Bottom