Congrats on your win | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats on your win

GBpackers10

Active Roster
Reaction score
That looked like a dominant win for you guys yesterday! Happy for you, now go out and beat the crap out of the Patriots. I hope you guys can get revenge from last week. That's weird you play them in a two week span, what the heck is the NFL doing with that scheduling. I hope you guys get back on track if not this year next year hopefully Tannehill takes you to a great season!

That looked like a dominant win for you guys yesterday! Happy for you, now go out and beat the crap out of the Patriots. I hope you guys can get revenge from last week. That's weird you play them in a two week span, what the heck is the NFL doing with that scheduling. I hope you guys get back on track if not this year next year hopefully Tannehill takes you to a great season!

good luck to you guys too.. hopefully you get Rodgers back soon

Hope you guys can make it interesting down the stretch. Just hang around till week 15 and you have a good shot!

We also have the Bills in two of the last three, much like having the Pats two out of last three...

Thanks. Always fun to watch your Packers. In my view, Rogers is the best qb in football.

Back
Top Bottom