Congrats Pack fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats Pack fans

Vegas_Phin

Alright Miami!!!
Reaction score
I thought the Packers record was inflated with some of the weak opponents that they had beat. After watching them whip our arse tonight, I came away inpressed.

Good luck the rest of the season. I hope Favre can stay healthy for you.

As for the Dolphins, unfortunately, I was not surprised with the conservative play calling. They were trying to get Lucas some confidence back, but the two fumbles by Konrad and Carter were detrimental to our offensive progress. Yes, I know that the Pack did not score on the Konrad TO, but the offense was moving the ball.

Here are a couple of obvious things that I saw tonight: Spriggs was burned on a regular basis and Lucas zeros in on one receiver too often.

Right now, I am pissed, but not ready to give up on our team. I believe they will bounce back and get this thing back on track.

Go PHINS

Originally posted by Vegas_Phin
I thought the Packers record was inflated with some of the weak opponents that they had beat. After watching them whip our arse tonight, I came away inpressed.

Good luck the rest of the season. I hope Favre can stay healthy for you.

thank you ,like I said most of you have been class acts the last two weeks . Good luck the rest of the year

Well thank you for the kind words, your thoughts about their inflated record were not uncommon. A lot of people have talked about the teams we've beat, but this team is beating the teams they are supposed to.

Honestly I am very surprised that tonight was as one-sided as it was. The Packers definately caused some people around the NFL to take notice tonight. I think the Fin's will be fine, and personally I'm pretty sure you guys will beat up the Jets this week. Jason Taylor needs to take out some frustration on them.

Good luck to the Dolphins the rest of the year........winning without Fiedler at Lambeau was a long shot. Hang in there ..it's a long season.

The key for the Packers was to keep winning despite injuries and we've done that......... I think you guys have a good shot if you keep things together until Fiedler gets back. That's the key.

Thanks Vegas. Best of luck to your Fins the rest of the way. I was impressed by the way your D-lineman didn't take any cheap shots on Favre - even though they could have done so a couple of times.

With Fiedler back - the Fins are a different team. Best of luck to you guys!

clear.gif

Good morning...gonna be a long day. Thank you folks for allowing us to spend some time with you over the last couple weeks. Guys, I can't think of any one team who would do any better than the 'Phins after losing their starting QB.

Here's to hoping that your season levels off after Fiedler gets back and that we can converse again come January 26th. You're good folks.

Look at the bright side, you won't have to put up w/ the likes of Pierpont Weaver until then. :rolleyes:

Congrats to Green Bay. The most disapointing think to me is that we didn't even challenge to the point where it was fun to watch. I was expecting to see two of Footballs best go after each other and tonight all I saw was one of Footballs best. I guess Favre vs. Ray Lucas was just too much too overcome.You guys have a great team, a great tradition and great fans. Good luck the rest of the way.

It's been fun hanging out here over a very long bye week with some good football fans. Too bad the game didn't live up to it's potential but believe me, I'm not complaining. Good luck. And I still don't know what time it is but it must be midnight somewhere.

Thanks Vegas.

I was very happy to see that Lucas was not seriously hurt. Yeah yeah I know you will all breath a sign of relief once Jay comes back but I think the Fins would be in even more trouble if you had to rely on your 3rd string qb. (not a knock, just inexperience that will change in time)

Good luck the rest of the season. :)

Hehehe... I had a good time mucking around in the smack forum (well, when I wasn't banned that is). Helped pass the long non-football stretch.

Anyhoo.... thanks for the props and good luck to you guys over the rest of the season.

Originally posted by Squirrel
Thanks Vegas.

I was very happy to see that Lucas was not seriously hurt.
Good luck the rest of the season. :)

Not me. I would have run out there and kicked him in the shoulder myself if I could have............:fire: :( :o

Thanks for being cool, Packer fans. Best fans ever. You kicked our ass last night.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Not me. I would have run out there and kicked him in the shoulder myself if I could have............:fire: :( :o

LMAO

Now that is something I think I would have paid to see. :lol:

Thanks guys. It's been fun hanging out here the last couple of weeks. Good luck to the Phins the rest of the year. Maybe we'll see you again in January!

Back
Top Bottom