Congrats See ya In Playoffs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats See ya In Playoffs

Originally posted by Spider
Congrats Good Game
one of the best games I have ever games - solid team - great D in Denver. You need a more patient running game. Losing at homes hurts, we promse to beat SD and Oak in Miami for you :D

Spider thanks all a can say is WOW!!!! what a game, I'm drained I thoght we won and loss that game about 3 different time. Your guys defense is really something

Holy crap, I'm so drained! I'm glad to be wrong on my prediction!!!
GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!

Originally posted by Spider
Congrats Good Game

First... good game! tough loss...but good game.

Second... did you see how Surtain pulled up as Greise was going out of bounds??? That's good sportsmanship... try to tell me that Kennedy wouldn't have taken a shot.... that's POOR sportsmanship... dirty hits = losing games.

I'll say this many times in the future. This was absolutely the best game I have ever seen. Hand down. Now I'm too hyped to go to bed.

Thanks for having the class to show.

Good luck later.

ALLRRIGGHTT MIAMII!

Originally posted by IceStorm
I'll say this many times in the future. This was absolutely the best game I have ever seen. Hand down. Now I'm too hyped to go to bed.

Same here...

Thanks and congrats to your guys on a tough game. My hubby made the same comment about Surtain, Wharf, our guys won and they play with a lot of class.

After Oakland's loss today, we better be ranked #1, there is no argument right now why we should'nt be #1!!!!!

Originally posted by chambers84
After Oakland's loss today, we better be ranked #1, there is no argument right now why we should'nt be #1!!!!!
#1 is a given - thank you Rams :D

The Rams played like a team on a mission today. I am happy for them I hate to see any team going without a win for so long and to stop the only undefeated team is going to be a great boost of confidence for them.

Back
Top Bottom