Congrats TeddSlimm!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats TeddSlimm!!!

ticophin

Starter
Reaction score
Congrats on the Alabama win, happy for u man, allways gratefull for your valuable info, along with other knowledgeable members of FH...On another note, F U Nick Satan you double-crossing sombich, I was hoping they dropped tha cooler on your deceiving forehead on National TV, rot in hell!!

I second this, My dealings with Teddslimm have been awsome, he is very informative & kind.

While I dislike Saban for his treatment of The Dolphins, I respect his coaching and congrats to all Bama fans, enjoy it!

Cosign.. and don't forget that congratulations also extend to the GREAT submariner Namor!

Congrats to them both! I may detest the coach but that doesn't diminish my respect for both these guys!

I appreciate it guys, all of you.

Most of all I'm just happy for these kids, especially Carson Tinker. They went out and took what they felt belonged to them in the first place.... and left no doubt. I think this Senior class is 48-6 overall with 2 National Championships. More importantly, they're great young men who represent the University well and make us all proud. Especially after what they've been through this year. Lives that are forever changed, and forever shaped through trajedy.

I hope that someday soon you can all experience this incredible feeling. I hope the Dolphins can bring all of you that experience soon. I'm sure I speak for Namor when I say that we've been blessed to be Crimson Tide faithful. There's no better feeling.

RTR

I appreciate it guys, all of you.

Most of all I'm just happy for these kids, especially Carson Tinker. They went out and took what they felt belonged to them in the first place.... and left no doubt. I think this Senior class is 48-6 overall with 2 National Championships. More importantly, they're great young men who. represent the University well and. make us all proud. Especially after what they've been through this year. Lives that are forever changed, and forever shaped through trajedy.

I hope that someday soon you can all experience this incredible feeling. I hope the Dolphins can bring all of you that experience soon. I'm sure I speak for Namor when I say that we've been blessed to be Crimson Tide faithful. There's no better feeling.

RTR
don't forget dreday Haha..I'm from Bama and a lifetime Bama fan...may not post here much but my heart has and always has been with the Tide..and yes it is a great feeling. ROLL TIDE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom