Congrats to coach Flores

dolfan91

Starter
Reaction score
I want a top DE in draft. Then see Flo develop. Wilkins, Jenkins, taco, NK...and dare I say a chase young. Ohhh fun!
Hopefully Miami doesn't lose out on the potential to draft Young. But I agree with you. But it will all mean nothing without a franchise QB. They need to get that before anything else.

39wildman

Starter
Reaction score
I did say we was going win games. Congratulations Flores..we need one more for players

PASQUALE

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Well I knew it was coming. Thank you Coach Flores! Congrats! The TANK is blown up and I ****ing don't care!! I am so glad we won!!! WE ARE NOT GOING 0-16!! Wooohoooo!!!!! Good job Coach and good job boys now lets go do it again next week versus the Colts as they have lost their QB Brissett for the season with an ACL tear. Hoyer is their QB. Winning is fun!! Woohooo!! GO DOLPHINS!!!

index.jpg

Rowdy1972

Second String
Reaction score
He’s been impressive. Just wish he was a little less impressive today.

SCOTTY

Starter
Reaction score
Hopefully Miami doesn't lose out on the potential to draft Young. But I agree with you. But it will all mean nothing without a franchise QB. They need to get that before anything else.
100% agree. Right now my 1st round is young, herbert and Humphreys.

KingDolphin57

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hats off to Coach Flores. Keeping everyone playing hard considering the circumstances. Congratulations on the win. Wonder what all the Tanking Mob media jackasses will say now that we got a win. Go Dolphins!!

Top Bottom