Congrats to coach Flores | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats to coach Flores

Been seeing Everything I've wanted to out of the coaching staff. A burnt down team rebuilding will always have issues. But this staff has put high school players on an NFL field and have become competitive. I am so excited to see Flo and Co next year with some star talent.

Congrats on your win as head coach. Us Dolphin fans hope there are many more in the near future.
giphy.gif

Been seeing Everything I've wanted to out of the coaching staff. A burnt down team rebuilding will always have issues. But this staff has put high school players on an NFL field and have become competitive. I am so excited to see Flo and Co next year with some star talent.

Never been a fan of trying to lose every game so just glad we got one win no matter what happens. Good GMs and coaches make good teams not tanking for a draft pick.
Have no clue what direction we are headed and still feel we need a new GM but winning is always better than losing

I believe Flores is the right man for the job. The players are playing hard for him. And I've noticed he's using the players to their strengths. Mike Gesicki is prime example of how they've begun to get the max out of some of these kids. Great job!!!

It was impossible for us to go 0-16 -- so I'm just glad that nonsense is off the table.

We're going to win a game or 2 more so just be prepared if you're a "tanker!"

:lol:

Last edited:
I believe Flores is the right man for the job. The players are playing hard for him. And I've noticed he's using the players to their strengths. Mike Gesicki is prime example of how they've begun to get the max out of some of these kids. Great job!!!
It really confuses me those who bash Flo. I have seen great development and use of players who otherwise everyone wanted cut. G man, Parker and PW. Flo has done a tremendous job w these guys!

It really confuses me those who bash Flo. I have seen great development and use of players who otherwise everyone wanted cut. G man, Parker and PW. Flo has done a tremendous job w these guys!
Exactly. You can include Taco Charlton, Raekwon McMillan, Jerome Baker from the defense as well. Biegel and others love playing the game you see guys flying around. They may not be very good, up till today. But the development is obvious imo!!!

Exactly. You can include Taco Charlton, Raekwon McMillan, Jerome Baker from the defense as well. Biegel and others love playing the game you see guys flying around. They may not be very good, up till today. But the development is obvious imo!!!
I want a top DE in draft. Then see Flo develop. Wilkins, Jenkins, taco, NK...and dare I say a chase young. Ohhh fun!

Back
Top Bottom