Congrats to coach Flores | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats to coach Flores

I want a top DE in draft. Then see Flo develop. Wilkins, Jenkins, taco, NK...and dare I say a chase young. Ohhh fun!
Hopefully Miami doesn't lose out on the potential to draft Young. But I agree with you. But it will all mean nothing without a franchise QB. They need to get that before anything else.

I did say we was going win games. Congratulations Flores..we need one more for players

Leave Tua on the board build the defense!!!!
I like the fact that they look like a team.

Pleased for Flores. Seems an honest guy. It must be killing him coming from a winning franchise. Things can only get better coach.

Well I knew it was coming. Thank you Coach Flores! Congrats! The TANK is blown up and I ****ing don't care!! I am so glad we won!!! WE ARE NOT GOING 0-16!! Wooohoooo!!!!! Good job Coach and good job boys now lets go do it again next week versus the Colts as they have lost their QB Brissett for the season with an ACL tear. Hoyer is their QB. Winning is fun!! Woohooo!! GO DOLPHINS!!!

index.jpg

giphy.gif
I would have said ".... the immediate future".

He’s been impressive. Just wish he was a little less impressive today.

Hopefully Miami doesn't lose out on the potential to draft Young. But I agree with you. But it will all mean nothing without a franchise QB. They need to get that before anything else.
100% agree. Right now my 1st round is young, herbert and Humphreys.

Hats off to Coach Flores. Keeping everyone playing hard considering the circumstances. Congratulations on the win. Wonder what all the Tanking Mob media jackasses will say now that we got a win. Go Dolphins!!

Back
Top Bottom