Congrats to coach Flores | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats to coach Flores

good sufff here y'all!

I said this many times and the naysayers just never wanted to listen. The coaches and players are playing to win! It’s been that way all season despite the results.

But anybody that still had or has doubts, what’s the excuse now? ;)

good sufff here y'all!

Was over on gang green reading some of the posts.....hysterical....

It was impossible for us to go 0-16 -- so I'm just glad that nonsense is off the table.

We're going to win a game or 2 more so just be prepared if you're a "tanker!"

:lol:
Grier is the tank commander, not sure why that is hard to comprehend. Also a win doesn't end the tank.

good sufff here y'all!

Listening to Steven A.'s rants today about Gase and the Jets was like a sweet serenade...loved it.

the jets have talent, but its extremely badly coached and theres clear lockerroom division (just like current browns).

miami, despite our initial tanking, you can SEE our current roster are people who buy into flores as HC, and the near future is bright with tons of draft picks.

I want a top DE in draft. Then see Flo develop. Wilkins, Jenkins, taco, NK...and dare I say a chase young. Ohhh fun!

I agree that along with coming out of the draft with a QB, a quality DE is a priority.

I was hoping that the Steelers would fall on their face hard enough to maybe give Miami a chance at Tua and Young, but with the amount of wins the Steelers have now, It's going to have to be one or the other depending where Miami picks and who the team that might be in front chooses.

Hopefully Miami doesn't lose out on the potential to draft Young. But I agree with you. But it will all mean nothing without a franchise QB. They need to get that before anything else.

Unless by some miricle, the Steelers pick ends up still being a top 5 pick, Miami does need to go QB first.

I agree that along with coming out of the draft with a QB, a quality DE is a priority.

I was hoping that the Steelers would fall on their face hard enough to maybe give Miami a chance at Tua and Young, but with the amount of wins the Steelers have now, It's going to have to be one or the other depending where Miami picks and who the team that might be in front chooses.
There are several combos i would be happy with. Herbert and young are my fav. Tua and Epenesa is another great combo. Fromm as a 3rd choice with one of those DEs. Then add humphreys w our 3rd 1st.

Back
Top Bottom