CONGRATS to LaDanian Tomlinson! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CONGRATS to LaDanian Tomlinson!

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
He broke the record!

My favorite Non-Phin!

All I can say is that I'm very very happy to be alive in the era of LT. I missed the days of Payton and Sayers and Jim Brown, but this guy is today's great back.

:tantrum:

I had a 16 point lead over my fantasy football league opponent with 3:50 left in the Chargers-Broncos game. My opponent has LT so the Chargers then decided it was time to get LT two TD's to get the record....of course Denver then decided it was time to do their turnstile defense and give LT two easy scores....so there went my FF playoffs. :mad:

Tomlinson is just a beast. I don't see any way he won't get at least 32 TDs which would be 2 a game, for a damn RB. The guy is unreal and I really never thought I would see a better runner than Barry Sanders but Ladainian Tomlinson just might be it. Congrats to LT, and like the OP said he's also my favorite non-Dolphin player because he is so great and humble at the same time.

LT now has 115 total TD's in less than six seasons. If he retired tomorrow, that would be enough for first-ballot Hall of Fame.

Even if you exclude his passing TD's, he is now tied with Barry Sanders for #12 on the all-time touchdown list. If he plays the last three games, he should pass TO and Lenny Moore, and maybe even John Riggins.

I like LT and am a big fan of Philip Rivers too, I hope San Diego goes all the way this year.

He's easily the league MVP in my opinion. The things he does are just incredible to watch. and he's a classy guy too. Good for him. He should easily end up in the mid 30's, if not upper 30's for td's if he keeps this up

best player in the NFL, and a class act. Scores and hands the ball to the ref. Good for him and congrats.

Roman529 said:
:tantrum:

I had a 16 point lead over my fantasy football league opponent with 3:50 left in the Chargers-Broncos game. My opponent has LT so the Chargers then decided it was time to get LT two TD's to get the record....of course Denver then decided it was time to do their turnstile defense and give LT two easy scores....so there went my FF playoffs. :mad:

You in the 3am league? I think I got knocked out of the playoffs today too :(

Nizzo is first in the league and he didn't even know he was in it until last week. He hasn't made a single roster move and he's basically won the championship on LT :lol:

Michael Vick(chump) or LT(best player) and Drew brees(Pro Bowl QB)? Good choice atlanta.

For a long time now I have been reluctant to give LT all this love because I really thought it was the team and that Oline, but I must say that this man is simply amazing. He is just a great Back with a nose for the enzone.

finmann said:
For a long time now I have been reluctant to give LT all this love because I really thought it was the team and that Oline, but I must say that this man is simply amazing. He is just a great Back with a nose for the enzone.

Our O-line? We've consistently had the worst run blocking o-line in the league the first half of LT's career...this is HONESTLY the first year where our o-line is actually creating some holes for him.

Watch his running clips and where he makes his first and second moves....chances are they are behind the LOS. What people tend to not mention about LT is his vision. We all know he has speed, burst, etc... but it's his vision and knack of anticipating the hole is what separates him.

Back
Top Bottom