Congrats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats

JetsOwnYou

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just wanted to stop by and say congratulations. The better team most definitely won today. We were once again outplayed and outcoached.

I'll be back fo rthe next game, tho

Whoa, didn't expect to see you again. Most fans from other teams disappear after a loss.

I can barely type, my fingers are shaking with excitement, and I'm pretty dang close to tears. I don't think that I realised how much this game meant to me until now. Either that, or I refused to let myself get too excited for fear of another gut wrenching let down.

JetsOwnYou I can't speak for anyone else here, but I welcome you back here anytime. It takes a lot of class to return here after a loss.

Alright Miami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by phinphan
I don't think that I realised how much this game meant to me until now. Either that, or I refused to let myself get too excited for fear of another gut wrenching let down.

Dude, I feel exactly the same.

Thanks for the classy gesture and the kind words. I think both teams came out healthy and it's very early in the season. How about Randy McMichael I told you that guy is a serious stud. Come by anytime, in my book you're a class act.

Very classy JOY. Thank you for the sentiments.

Originally posted by phinphan
I can barely type, my fingers are shaking with excitement, and I'm pretty dang close to tears. I don't think that I realised how much this game meant to me until now. Either that, or I refused to let myself get too excited for fear of another gut wrenching let down.

JetsOwnYou I can't speak for anyone else here, but I welcome you back here anytime. It takes a lot of class to return here after a loss.

Alright Miami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What he said...
All of the above!

Well, despite my thread in the smack folder, i too recognize a worthy adversary. The Jets hung tight until the 4th quarter and showed heart. I'm glad to have the win and the streak broken, but i'm even more glad when fans can show some sportsmanship, so thanks JetsOwnYou, look forward to seeing you next go round

I have to agree with JetsOwnYou as we were outplayed and outcoached(as usual) once again. This can't go on anymore. Good game guys, and I hope the Jets make some changes and soon.

Originally posted by JetsOwnYou
Just wanted to stop by and say congratulations. The better team most definitely won today. We were once again outplayed and outcoached.

I'll be back fo rthe next game, tho

Thanks man, but your team sucks. BTW you might wanna change your name.

Originally posted by J-E-T-S
I have to agree with JetsOwnYou as we were outplayed and outcoached(as usual) once again. This can't go on anymore. Good game guys, and I hope the Jets make some changes and soon.

I think I see a lynch mob forming....

Look out Herm..... :eek:

Originally posted by WharfRat

I think I see a lynch mob forming....

Look out Herm..... :eek:

consider it formed. Herm and Hackett both need to go, and I mean now.

Back
Top Bottom