Congrats! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats!

lordofgun

Evil Drew
Reaction score
Congrats guys! You were the better team today...and...well...all year actually! :D

But i still hate the fins!

GO BILLS! AFC EAST CHAMPS IN 2003!

GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Buffalo... Better luck next year...

btw - Thanks LOG!

thanks log

you never know with FA and good draft picks...

That's nice sportsmanship lordofgun....Thanks :) See you guys next season ;)

I would only feel good about our season,if we beat the Jets.2nd round blowout idea sucks this year,and if (by some miracle)we made it and won the SB(okay I'm the first idiot to mumble that thought),it wouldn't be right without a Jets win.

Originally posted by va dolfan
I would only feel good about our season,if we beat the Jets.2nd round blowout idea sucks this year,and if (by some miracle)we made it and won the SB(okay I'm the first idiot to mumble that thought),it wouldn't be right without a Jets win.
I will feel great after we win our 2nd round game :rolleyes: and even better after we win the AFC championship and will have totally forgotten about losing streaks and NJ football teams by the time the Super Bowls starts :eek: :cool:

I want to see the Jets next week...I don't care about the streak, I just want another shot at em

Originally posted by dolfan87
I want to see the Jets next week...I don't care about the streak, I just want another shot at em

I agree! BRING IT ON!! :evil:

I don't care who play at home in the first round, we will win. I am worried about a road game in the 2nd round :rolleyes:

I don't want to face the Jets. Last time a divisional team swept us in a season and we faced them in the first round we had our third loss to them of the season. That team was New England, and they have a bye. I don't want to face the Jets because the same situation could happen.

Back
Top Bottom