Congratulations, Fin Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations, Fin Fans

CHOPS44

firm believer
Reaction score
On the signing of one Mister Fiedler.
Thankyou.
With that move your front office has extended the beloved streak.
9 is starting to look so fine.(and probable.)

Oh yeah, don't feel so bad. Vinny still counts 12 million against our cap if we release him.

We'll see. Talk is cheap. Good luck covering Chambers with two brand new CBs.

Originally posted by CHOPS44
On the signing of one Mister Fiedler.
Thankyou.
With that move your front office has extended the beloved streak.
9 is starting to look so fine.(and probable.) Thanks for the congrats,, and hey good luck with your new secondary, a 39 yr old testicle less qb, and a mutimillion dollar backup qb (Pennington) who must just love to ride the pine, how many games has he won? - I am sorry let me rephrase, how many games has he won ? let me help 0, zero, a number that equates with a N Y Jest fans IQ.. If you want to get into a pissing contest about qb's or teams go find a Buffalo ILLS board ! The ONLY ammunition you can fire on this board is the 8 wins, and with the way your Jest's are purging the roster,your Jest will be lucky to win 8 games in 02,let alone defeat Miami . Or is it that the Jest veterans have seen the light and do not want to go through another rebuilding year and return to (where your team belongs) another in a long line of sub 500 seasons ? Either way Chops-less I see your team building up for another 1st rnd (overall) draft pick in the very very close future .. Marino1983 :monkey:

1983, your fairly new to the forums, so I am going to just let you know that Chopps is just messin with us. He is a good guy who has been on the forums now for awhile.

Not that you can't fling it back at him, but don't take everything he writes as a regular Jet fan spewing the usual garbage. He DOES actually have a brain. (at least we think he does...further tests need to be done. :p )

:D

Yes, Chops is very cool, but as a Jets fan, he likes to remind us of the "streak". That's okay, we like to play right back. ;) :lol:

As for my thoughts on resigning Fiedler..........I'll let you know when I get done consoling myself.

:drinker:

As a matter of fact, Chops is one of our top ten posters.
Isn't that funny?:lol:

we gotta do something about that.

I just don't understand what some Dolfans think we're supposed to do at QB. If we chose not to sign Fielder, what do you guys suggest we do instead??

Bottom line: there's no other viable option out there at this time. Don't give me any Dilfer crap either. There's a reason he's about to join his 4th team in 4 years (and it looks like it's gonna be the BUNGLES).

If we're gonna make a move, lets not move laterally, lets move UP!!

Originally posted by dolfan87
1983, your fairly new to the forums, so I am going to just let you know that Chopps is just messin with us. He is a good guy who has been on the forums now for awhile.

Not that you can't fling it back at him, but don't take everything he writes as a regular Jet fan spewing the usual garbage. He DOES actually have a brain. (at least we think he does...further tests need to be done. :p )

:D
If I sometimes come across in my post's as a bashing fin fan (sorry), but I have been on and off message boards for quite sometime now,, and will flame the flamers with facts and details that someone might mistake as personal which is not the case at all. If anything it is to make the flamers think a little bit before they post rival fan B-S on other message boards! This board seems to have a good mix of various aged Phin fans that have had some informative postings and overall threads. Most of the sports message boards do not police the threads too closely because lack of personel or just basicly don't care what is being posted, this site seems to have it's act together .. Marino1983:D

Hey 13, love the new photo. Are you trying to show more of your wonderful personality?

Nice new look to the home page. Good job AJ. Your site is still tops. Always changing for the good.

As for 1983, I love the fact that I'll have a new secondary. Glenn is injury prone not to mention a 8 mil cap hit and Coleman only plays in contract years(5 mil). Henderson will take over as our number 1 corner. Most of you havn't heard of him yet, but he was the only corner in Jet camp that could cover Coles. That puts him one up on your starting corners. Herm(who knows corners) thinks this kid is more talented then Woodson out in Oakland. As for the second corner, just wait until Abraham gets released from Tampa. He's perfect for our Tampa style cover 2 defense.

With the drafting of Glenn and Coleman that puts us under our cap with room to sign our free agents(Farrior, Fabini, and maybe Jenkins) It also gives us the freedom to make a run at Trotter or Glover if we can't get one of the big 4 DT in the draft. They may decide to just resign and restructure Marvin Jones instead. I'm very happy with the way Herm and Bradway are handling the cap mess that 'tits' Parcells got us into. I don't think our team will miss a beat this year, only improve, while dealing with the cap problems.

I know Glenn and Coleman are both flying down to Houston, but I just can't see Glenn being taken. I think the Texans will surprise and take ONE person over 30, Jessie Armstead.

Nahh, it's a done deal. The Jets have a under the table deal with the Texans. We give them Young and they take two very good, but very expensive cb's off our hands.

Hey Chops,
Fiedler doesn't necessarily strike fear into you as a Jets fan does he? It's been 5 days and I still am shocked! The only thing that I am happy about , Jay has to perform under his cap friendly contract! It's gonna be an interesting offseason! PEACE OUT JETS!! GO PHINS!!!!

Chops I have bad news for ya. With Glenn, Coleman, and Tucker gone the Jets are still 7mill over the cap. 12 if you count the franchise tag they will put on Fabini. Then you have the draft picks you need to sign. There is no chance they will be very active in the FA market.

Back
Top Bottom