Congratulations Fin Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations Fin Fans

finsrclowns

finsrclowns
Reaction score
Your team was the better one on the field last night and you deserved to win. The Bills got ouplayed and outcoached. That was one of the best defensive performances I've seen in years.

Drew had a poor game but I felt the game was lost at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. But we'll be back and I look forward to returning the favor in December. Good job!

Thanx
Everyone talks a lot of smack, but I give props to the Bills fans for showing the class to come back here.
The Bills are a good team as proven in the first two weeks and I was a little nervous for the Fins based on the way they played the first two weeks.
But it almost seemed like the Fins were laying in wait for this game. I can't remember when I've seen a more dominating defense. Hopefully Ricky can get out of the whirlpool in time for the Giants. He has got to be sore. What a game.
Good luck against Philly.

thanks Bills fans...your D was pretty darn good, but your O sucked or was at least good ag our O. It was the best game our D has played in a long while, but it was keyed by Ricky getting the tough yards.

See you in 3 months

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
Thanks Clown...always great to see a fan who takes his lumps as well as he dishes them out.

Believe me, it pains me greatly to have to do it. But right is right, even when it sucks!:fire:

Back
Top Bottom