Congratulations from a Jags fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations from a Jags fan

Cat-of-nine

NEVER MISSED A JAGS HOME GAME
Reaction score
Congratulations, the better team won :fire:
we hung with you for 3 quarters, and kept the outcome in doubt until the end , which is about all I realistically expected . I stated on another thread I'd be back to admit who the better team was, and today it was the dolphins :mad: Leftwich made alot of good throws,( and maybe now some of you can understand why we think he'll be pretty good someday ) but also made some rookie mistakes that killed us in the end. Your run D totally stopped Fred, and that was the difference ( Plus Byrons turnovers ) Too bad we aren't in the same division, there were at least 15,000 fin fans at the game, and I'm sure we could develop a great rivalry if we played more often. Looking forward to the next time we play !!! :eat:

clear.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Gary (as I like to call him) will turn out to be a pretty good QB that's for sure. I was worried but at the same time I didn't expect him to play to well against our D (especially our secondary).

Leftwitch sucks ***. He's too fat. He got ratteled and it was one mistake after another. Especially that muff on that snap at the goal line in shotgun formation. Catofnine, I also wish the Phins were in the AFC South. it's where they belong. For me there's already a rivelry between the Jags and Fins. Glad we finally beat you guys.

Thx cat-of-nine I knew it would be a close battle. You got a great QB for your future. Classy to admit defeat instead of revel in excuses. You said more good things than most Phin fans even!!!

Originally posted by Cat-of-nine
Congratulations, the better team won :fire:
we hung with you for 3 quarters, and kept the outcome in doubt until the end , which is about all I realistically expected . I stated on another thread I'd be back to admit who the better team was, and today it was the dolphins :mad: Leftwich made alot of good throws,( and maybe now some of you can understand why we think he'll be pretty good someday ) but also made some rookie mistakes that killed us in the end. Your run D totally stopped Fred, and that was the difference ( Plus Byrons turnovers ) Too bad we aren't in the same division, there were at least 15,000 fin fans at the game, and I'm sure we could develop a great rivalry if we played more often. Looking forward to the next time we play !!! :eat:

clear.gif

Its good to see that your not a sore loser. I can't wait till we meet next time also. By then you guys will have Arnold and Willis, that we'll be some tandom.

Re: Re: Congratulations from a Jags fan

Originally posted by PrOpAiN

clear.gif

:lol: Arnold's dad from Different Strokes. :lol:

Wutcha talkin' bout Willis? :lol:

That's what you needed the pic for huh? Great work. ;)

Classy post cat. You take your crow well. Good luck the rest of the season especially against the Jets.

Re: Re: Congratulations from a Jags fan

Originally posted by PrOpAiN

Its good to see that your not a sore loser. I can't wait till we meet next time also. By then you guys will have Arnold and Willis, that we'll be some tandom.

I can't stop ROFL since last night. I thanked you in a thread call " Dolphins Beat Gary Coleman on stilts", but Thanks again:)

Originally posted by Sherif
Leftwitch sucks ***. He's too fat. He got ratteled and it was one mistake after another. Especially that muff on that snap at the goal line in shotgun formation. Catofnine, I also wish the Phins were in the AFC South. it's where they belong. For me there's already a rivelry between the Jags and Fins. Glad we finally beat you guys.

Gotta disagree. I don't think he got rattled. He looked pretty well composed out there. Especially for a rook. Without starting a flamewar, I'll just say he's a pretty darn good QB already.

You know it's a great day when old Conrad Bain makes an appearance. Throw in the late Dana Plato (Kimberly) and Charlotte Rae (Mrs. G) and I'd be in Strokeheaven because as we all know, "The world don't move to the beat of just one drum/ what might be right for you may not be right for some."

Originally posted by Muck

Gotta disagree. I don't think he got rattled. He looked pretty well composed out there. Especially for a rook. Without starting a flamewar, I'll just say he's a pretty darn good QB already.

Yeah I would take him to be our QB, no doubt about that.

There are not many QBs that don't make mistakes against our D, you can't expect more from Leftwich against a championship caliber D like the Fins.

Byron is going to be a hell of a qb by maybe this year or next the best thing the coach is doing is letting him play hopefully your coach doesnt get 2nd thoughts about puting the old man back in there. Let your boy make his mistakes this year learn the sytem and by this time next year Everyone will be singing his praises.

Back
Top Bottom