Congratulations on your draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on your draft

I think you guys had a very solid draft. What’s your thoughts? Much love to you guys and I hope you guys dominate this year.
The past few years I always hope the Packers do well literally just for this guy. One of the most positive, friendly posters on this site. Cheers buddy.

My thoughts: On paper, our team got a heck of a lot better. Either it will make Tua take the next step (as I expect it will) or will expose him due to the new weapons at his disposal. Either way we stand to learn a lot more this year and I think that learning is sometimes even more important to the franchise than winning itself.

I think you guys had a very solid draft. What’s your thoughts? Much love to you guys and I hope you guys dominate this year.
If Rodgers didn't have 3 more GREAT years left in him I would tell you guys to trade him and start fresh.

thanks but drafting a #2 WR at #6 using next year's 1st and using a 3rd next year to move up and draft a RT, hurts. Just gotta hope our very talented DE Phillips doesn't ever hit his head again or he may retire. Another gem draft by Grier smh. I see your draft was less than spectacular as well. At least you have two franchise QBs on the roster where we have none :(
Your post verifies something I did not want to be true but I see it a lot on finheaven. Regardless of who the Dolphins drafted, your post would be basically the same. Why are there fans who just rag on the team regardless of what happens? Even analysts think we did well this draft, yet certain fans just have to complain regardless. Are you just trolling? Are you really a fan of the Dolphins?

I love what they've done with our draft. I never agreed that Skura wasnt our guy. Our draft proves Center is good to go.
We drafted one of the better rated TEs in Long. He looks amazing.
Waddle will kill it for us. I can't wait to watch our newly revamped and greatly improved WR group.
I love our two O-line picks. Both Liam and Coleman look great.
I absolutely love Doaks in the 7th round. Sounds like we have a great 3rd down pass blocker and pass catcher here.
Jevon Holland, is a ball hawk and the best Safety on the board.
Jaelon Phillips could end up being the steal of the draft.

Next year looks amazing for us and I can't wait. Gonna buy tickets for opening day!!!

• First round, 29th overall: CB Eric Stokes, Georgia. ...
  • Second round, 62nd overall: OL Josh Myers, Ohio State. ...
  • Third round, 85th overall: WR Amari Rodgers, Clemson. ...
  • Fourth round, 142nd overall: OL Royce Newman, Ole Miss. ...
  • Fifth round, 173rd overall: DL Tedarrell Slaton, Florida.
Here’s our picks.
As always GB thanks for the kind words. As I’ve said before you’re one of the best posters on our board.

I thought GB reached a tad for Stokes. Y’all took the guy that’s more ready to play now instead of the upside of Tyson Campbell. Understandable and I will say Georgia fans have always said Stokes is a better football player than Campbell.

I liked Josh Myers more than a lot of people and think he’s pretty much plug and play. Liked that pick a lot.

Im a Clemson fan and I’m telling you now you guys will love Amari Rodgers. He is the son of former Tennessee QB Tee Martin. That dude absolutely loves football. Been around him quite a bit and he lives breathes eats and sleeps football. He came back from an ACL tear in 7 months. Very tough guy. Built like a tailback and stronger in the lower body than people think. He’s not going to wow you with quicks or super athletic ability but he comes up big in big moments. A nice safety valve for whoever is at QB for the Pack.

As usual a nice solid draft for the Pack.

As for us I’m in love with our draft. We got 2 of my most favorite guys in Phillips and Holland. Waddle will space the field for us. Eichenberg is plug and play at RT. Long was a surprise pick at TE but it’s another weapon for Tua so can’t be mad about that. I gave us an A with potential for an A+. This is my most favorite draft class for Miami in my lifetime and I’m 31. I think we absolutely nailed it.

Sorry to hear of the troubles you guys are dealing with with ARod. I’m sure y’all will get it all worked out and best of luck doing so GB.

As always GB thanks for the kind words. As I’ve said before you’re one of the best posters on our board.

I thought GB reached a tad for Stokes. Y’all took the guy that’s more ready to play now instead of the upside of Tyson Campbell. Understandable and I will say Georgia fans have always said Stokes is a better football player than Campbell.

I liked Josh Myers more than a lot of people and think he’s pretty much plug and play. Liked that pick a lot.

Im a Clemson fan and I’m telling you now you guys will love Amari Rodgers. He is the son of former Tennessee QB Tee Martin. That dude absolutely loves football. Been around him quite a bit and he lives breathes eats and sleeps football. He came back from an ACL tear in 7 months. Very tough guy. Built like a tailback and stronger in the lower body than people think. He’s not going to wow you with quicks or super athletic ability but he comes up big in big moments. A nice safety valve for whoever is at QB for the Pack.

As usual a nice solid draft for the Pack.

As for us I’m in love with our draft. We got 2 of my most favorite guys in Phillips and Holland. Waddle will space the field for us. Eichenberg is plug and play at RT. Long was a surprise pick at TE but it’s another weapon for Tua so can’t be mad about that. I gave us an A with potential for an A+. This is my most favorite draft class for Miami in my lifetime and I’m 31. I think we absolutely nailed it.

Sorry to hear of the troubles you guys are dealing with with ARod. I’m sure y’all will get it all worked out and best of luck doing so GB.
Thanks buddy. I really liked your draft. I see you guys winning the AFC East this year.

• First round, 29th overall: CB Eric Stokes, Georgia. ...
  • Second round, 62nd overall: OL Josh Myers, Ohio State. ...
  • Third round, 85th overall: WR Amari Rodgers, Clemson. ...
  • Fourth round, 142nd overall: OL Royce Newman, Ole Miss. ...
  • Fifth round, 173rd overall: DL Tedarrell Slaton, Florida.
Here’s our picks.
I think Amari Rodgers was Green Bay's best pick.

I was kind of hoping the Pack would have taken Elijah Moore instead of Stokes but maybe the Pack really felt concern about corner. Moore would have been a really nice weapon for A Rod. It would have also kept him away from the Jets, the worst franchise in the league over the past decade.

Back
Top Bottom