Congratulations on your draft | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on your draft

Even though we had an amazing draft (see below), we still have trolls on here who are complaining. We finally have a GM and Coach that knows what their doing! It feels good!

Miami Dolphins: A​

Best pick: First-round receiver Jaylen Waddle will give them a Tyreek Hill-type of threat in the passing game. He was their guy as the top receiver on their board, and they got him.

Worst pick: I like second-round safety Jevon Holland, but I would have gone with Trevon Moehrig in that spot. Again, that's nitpicking.

The skinny: I love their draft. Chris Grier did a great job, starting with Waddle and adding a lot of quality players after that. The key will be how well edge Jaelen Phillips, their second first-round pick, shows up in the pass rush. Getting a right tackle in Liam Eichenberg was big, too.

thanks but drafting a #2 WR at #6 using next year's 1st and using a 3rd next year to move up and draft a RT, hurts. Just gotta hope our very talented DE Phillips doesn't ever hit his head again or he may retire. Another gem draft by Grier smh. I see your draft was less than spectacular as well. At least you have two franchise QBs on the roster where we have none :(

At least now I know why your "avatar" is a capital "F" - LOL

thanks but drafting a #2 WR at #6 using next year's 1st and using a 3rd next year to move up and draft a RT, hurts. Just gotta hope our very talented DE Phillips doesn't ever hit his head again or he may retire. Another gem draft by Grier smh. I see your draft was less than spectacular as well. At least you have two franchise QBs on the roster where we have none :(
So we did well in the draft or no?

We have a troll.

I think you guys had a very solid draft. What’s your thoughts? Much love to you guys and I hope you guys dominate this year.
Stokes, Slaton, Van Lanen and Hill are all guys who should exceed their draft spot, imo.

Nice draft GB. Now keep your damn QB happy!

I hate to say it, but the biggest problem may be your head coach. That's a tough one to overcome.

Maybe he learns from his mistakes, but it still bugs me that he went for a field goal instead of a touchdown when the Packers reached the eight-yard line.

What are the thoughts about Love among GB fans?
My thoughts are it will take a solid 3 years for him to develop.

There's a good argument both ways regarding the Love pick.

As a Dolphins fan, Miami didn't have someone waiting in the wings when Marino retired. That really set the franchise back.

I don't blame GB for drafting Love, but had they gone receiver maybe the Packers get past Tampa Bay in the NFC title game.

I assume that is Rodgers issue?
I think so. He’s angry at the decision making the Packers have had with not getting him any weapons.

I hate to say it, but something about his personality always rubbed me the wrong way.

Great QB though.......

He definitely seems like a bit of an arse.

That said, most franchises do something to make their star superbowl winning QB comfortable. The only team worse I've seen at this than GB is Houston.

You guys think we can still compete with Jordan Love?
Ask yourself this question...

Are you going to win a Super Bowl with Aaron Rodgers?

If yes...let him throw his hissy fit and cowtow to him. If not, trade him...you might have to wait for next season because your missed the period where you could have raped some team for 1st rounders for the next 4 years.

Take what the Texans were asking for Watson and teams were willing to pay. Add another 1st rounder to that Watson Haul.

😔Very true.
Don't know that, haven't seen Jordan Love yet....Aaron Rodgers with that CAL throwing motion and looked what he turned into once it was corrected. You never know....

Ask yourself this question...

Are you going to win a Super Bowl with Aaron Rodgers?

If yes...let him throw his hissy fit and cowtow to him. If not, trade him...you might have to wait for next season because your missed the period where you could have raped some team for 1st rounders for the next 4 years.

Take what the Texans were asking for Watson and teams were willing to pay. Add another 1st rounder to that Watson Haul.

Hell, trade him for Watson and wait for the inevitable explosion that will likely occur - LOL

I think so. He’s angry at the decision making the Packers have had with not getting him any weapons.
GB would you consider rooting for us if Rodgers somehow ended up here..... it wont happen but im just curious

Back
Top Bottom