Congratulations on your win | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on your win

Just count yourself lucky that the packers don't play Miami this season. Well, unless you guys make it to the SB...

Kidding.

Everyone knows gb isn't going to the SB.

Kidding.

They could go, but then they're gonna lose to Miami.

Am I being facetious, or am I being obtuse?

Boy Tennessee looked scary last night.
I only watched the first half, but I expected them to be sloppy after so much time off.
Just the opposite.
Beware of the Titans.
How rough would that be to see Tannehill get a ring? I have no beef with him and I'm rooting for him. Imagine the threads...

I only watched the first half, but I expected them to be sloppy after so much time off.
Just the opposite.
Beware of the Titans.
How rough would that be to see Tannehill get a ring? I have no beef with him and I'm rooting for him. Imagine the threads...

Why would it be rough?
He wasn't given the best setup to achieve success consistently while here.
That's not on him.
I'd be extremely happy for him.

KC doesn't seem to have the same mojo that they did last year and I could see the Titans taking them if they get to that playoff game.

Just the opposite.
Beware of the Titans.

giphy.gif

Based on point differential, it does look to be that Green Bay and Baltimore are the 2 best teams in the league right now.

Back
Top Bottom