Congratulations Patriots | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations Patriots

Yeah, I'm sure dolphins' fans would be ok with it, but at the same time the fans of the other 31 teams would call bull**** on our obvious bias. So why should we sit here respecting the Patriots for their cheating way and favoritism from the league office and the referees? I'm not gonna say Pats fans shouldn't celebrate their dynasty, but I sure as heck am not going to try to convince myself I should respect their cheating organization.

I don't worry about what the Patriots are doing.

That's where it starts and ends with me.

Glad I stumbled on the 'blow the Patriots' thread. **** them. ****ing cheating dickbags.

I don't think anybody is blowing them....you cannot go to six superbowls in fourteen years without doing some things well.....even though I hate them more than any team besides the Jets. It's ok though...things go in cycles....the Pats sucked from 1960 to 2000....they will likely not continue to be on top once Brady retires.

Sorry..breaking the rules systematically over what apears to now be 14 years is breaking the rules.....and it is wrong and should not be rewarded.

It is those in society that condone such behavior, that enable and empower, those that will break laws in order to get an advantage.....what a great lesson to the children and future generations.

You have no way of knowing how different the last 15 years might have been had this organization been law abiding and followed the rules?

We do know the Patriots cheat....and we do know their fumble rate has been incredibly good since Brady lobied the NFL to have his own set of balls in 2006.

I can not applaud or congratulate an organization of this ilk.

The Dolphins went to 5 Superbowls in a 14 year span without any allegations of impropriety.....the Patriots have been convicted once.....and are now under extremely strong investigation of a second conviction.

And we don't even know what other rules they break do we?....After all....a criminal is a criminal.

Seriously? A "congratulations Patriots" thread on FH?

They have the greatest qb of all time, and he makes that franchise look a whole lot better than it is from the top down. Just sayin'.

I think the Packers are a much truer example of class, and they certainly aren't covered in a cloud of underhandedness.

**** the Patriots.

:tubes:

I hope Brady catches an STD and his wife divorces and sues him.

There's only one way to explain the Patriots taking a bunch of average players year after year and turning them into champs. These same players then promptly go on to other teams and fail miserably. Don't give me this "magical coaching" and "great draft picks" nonsense. The stench cloud and unexplained success that's statistically impossible, undeniable preferential treatment (tuck rule, etc) coupled with player's statements and documented cheating should forever taint anything related to this organization. Is this a great dynasty, an amazing organization? How the hell will anyone ever know, they've been tainted since the beginning. Sorry, not just saying this as a Fins fan, but as a free thinking human being with half a brain and not from the Northeast. Standby for the " deflate" narrative where the NFL changes direction and says "oops the balls were all legit, LOL, jk". Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

I might be in the minority but I dont respect people who cheat... And if I found out the Fins cheated to win a Superbowl, I would be embarassed... The whole point of winning, is to defeat someone because your better than them, fair and square.... But thats just me...

Yea. If Dion Jordan made a huge hit on the QB, resulting in a fumble, and it were scooped up for a game winning score by Jones that resulted in us winning the SB, you would have sang a different tune.

I do envy the organization the Pats have but don't care for some of their tactics or the people who are in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea. If Dion Jordan made a huge hit on the QB, resulting in a fumble, and it were scooped up for a game winning score by Jones that resulted in us winning the SB, you would have sang a different tune.
Oh right! Dont know why I thought they got suspended when they got caught...

The one thing I hate about the Patriots is how they are allowed to get away with a lot of stuff on defense. I believe the Pats lead the NFL in penalties. You always see Revis, Browner, Chung and there other d-backs hand checking and holding receivers. The refs look at Revis and say, "I cannot call pass interference on Revis because he is supposedly the best CB in football." So the refs let a lot go. You also see Jamie Collins, Ninkovich and others trying to rip the ball away on every play. Why don't the Phins do this. Maybe because we have poor tacklers on defense? The Pats all play very aggressively and don't care about penalties.

Big part of it is the easy ride they get every year in the AFC East. They are almost guaranteed home field in the playoffs & not even taking into account the favoritism we as Fins fans witness every year. Yes they are good, but the dynasty has many asterisks associated with it in my mind.

and congratulations to Lance Armstrong on all of his championships...

Yes congratulations... and by congratulations I mean go **** yourselves.

It just pisses me of that this team just keeps doing things the wrong ****ing way, year after year. its a never ending cycle of incompetence

I'm not okay with cheating and that goes for our Dolphins. I could not follow the Dolphins any longer if they did all the crap the cheating Pats have done.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

It just pisses me of that this team just keeps doing things the wrong ****ing way, year after year. its a never ending cycle of incompetence

Because we have a clueless owner, a weak head coach and a lot of poor asst. coaches. Things will NEVER change until Ross sells the team or somehow we get lucky and hire a first rate head coach and GM.

Back
Top Bottom