Congratulations to the Miami Heat... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations to the Miami Heat...

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
The Miami Heat franchise now owns three championships.

More than any other professional sports franchise in the city of Miami.

GREAT JOB DOLPHINS

I just want another Phins SB victory before I kick the bucket.

I just want another Phins SB victory before I kick the bucket.

I just want one before I kick the bucket.

Miami seems to be a ****ty sports town, etc., but I consider myself fortunate.

I've now witnessed three Heat championships. Two World Series titles. FIVE Miami Hurricane football titles. FOUR College World Series titles. Panthers have been to the Stanley Cup Finals.

I was six years old when the Dolphins went to the Super Bowl in the 1984 season.

Unfortunately, games like game six and game seven of the NBA Finals is pushing me closer and close to the bucket.

Time for the Dolphins to get it done.

I'm 34. I've been blessed to see the Devils win 3 Stanley Cups, and for that I consider myself very lucky as a fan. Most fans don't get to see their teams win that many championships in their lifetime. But the Dolphins, on the other hand, have given me nothing in my lifetime. Literally nothing even approaching a Super Bowl. I was 5 in 1984, the last time they were there. My parents didn't even know each other in 1973, the last time they won it. All I want is one Dolphins Super Bowl win in my lifetime. Just one. I mean my God, it's been 40 years. If the Dolphins ever won the Super Bowl... I'd cry. I'm not even kidding about that either. That's how much it would mean to me. Words couldn't describe it. And I'd make sure I made it to Miami for the parade. I wouldn't miss that celebration for the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen my College teams win it all Montana Griz, U of Miami Hurricanes, my baseball team, Yankees, my basketball team Heat (now 3 times 7 years) and yet my biggest passion the Dolphins i've yet to see, and I want that one in the worst way, but I feel our time is coming for the Phins!!!!!!

Don't worry guys, Dolphins will have chances soon enough....we need to make the playoffs before even having a chance at the super bowl. If Tannehill is the truth, things will look up for us, just takes one great player to put you over the hump. For the Heat, it was D.Wade, which led to Lebron years down the road.

Yeah, hi.

Not happy.

C5A2CE8748C841ADA5187E49F1CC9D1E13675000-1.jpg

Drunk.

Pissed.

Yep, seems like a Dolphins season. (first the Pens choke, then the Spurs choke)

Typical. :idk:

I saw the Gators with Tebow win the National Championship but they didnt face the HATE this team faces . Omg what a great feeling I feel like an assitant coach after this season my goodness what a run! wow I can't believe it truly amazing

I think Tannehill will lead us to a SB within the next decade.
Until then I am enjoying the reign of King James.
**** the haters. Go Heat.

I'm 28, I was born March 1. The Dolphins have literally not made it to the the Super Bowl in my entire lifetime (since I wasn't born yet when they lost to the 49ers). The Heat and Dolphins are all I got since I don't follow college sports nor any other pro sports besides MMA (which is individual, not team) and soccer (I don't have a team, I root for players).
The entire time I've lived here (1988-90, 1999-currently) the Dolphins have been mediocre while the Heat have built three contenders and won it all with two of them. The Heat are the only team in sports that bring me happiness.

Back
Top Bottom