CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS to Williams34Phins and the man known as 1972 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS to Williams34Phins and the man known as 1972

P4E

Cogito, Ergo FinFanum
Reaction score
With the Cheerleaders in the Premie Forum
Williams34Phins came within 1 yard of predicting Ricky's 105 rushing yards, and the man called 1972 was just a bit above Griese's low -- but sufficient for the win -- 126 yards in the air.

Good calls, guys. Your points are on their way.

:thewave::thewave:

Congrats bud. God damn it I was 103.

Not anything that's gonna make your Saturday night, but... if you go to the top of the page and click on "store" you'll find a couple ways you can play with them.

They CAN help you score with hot chicks, but the chick has to either be kinda dumb or just VERY intertested in you to begin with. Personally, I don't ask any questions.

The "Store" I am refering to, and for which the points have value, is the single-word link "Store" at the top of the page, not (unfortunately) the link called "Fan Store".

These points are just for fun in a token economy. We haven't been able to get any billionaires or multinational corporations to convert them to hard cash yet, but please stay tuned.

Remember, -- like football, it's just a game. Right? :)

I'd like to thank everyone involved for not completing any more passes just so that I could win this contest. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom