Congratulations!!!!!

miadphan13

FinHeaven Cheerleader
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you all know that one of our own is graduating from Michigan State University tomorrow! :D

CONGRATS....SCUBAMAN13

WAY TO GO!!! :cool:

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
Holy crap, we have a real live college graduate here at Fin Heaven? Does this mean we are now going to be held to a higher standard?

Go Scubaman!!!

scubaman13

Second String Waterboy
Reaction score
hey, thanks guys

Yeah, after 5 long years (transferring schools kills your credits...) I finally did it. Originally started off doing Computer Engineering, but that got boring, then moved to do Computer Science, but that too bored me. Now, I am a Telecommunications major with an emphasis in Information Technology from Michigan State University. Oh yeah, and a minor/cognate in Computer Science.

And with this economy, you'll see me working full time at the video store down the corner until my full time career takes off (soon I hope). If anyone hears any job openings in IT, let me know or pass on my resume or whatnot. It's at my web page.

Oh yeah, I know, a Big Ten graduate, and working full time at the video store. I tried to get the job as the paperboy, but the University of Michigan grad beat me to it, hehehe :lol:

Thanks everyone, see you all on here after I awaken from my comotose state on tuesday evening. Got a full day at the bar monday 5 pm - end of the game. Getting there early to secure seats for my 20 people joining me to watch the game. We better show up....

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
when i was a kid...............

going to college was no big deal, now its pretty much a must, if you want a decent job. i started working soon as i got out of high school and when i tried to get back into school couldn't hack it. so props are in order scubaman.

i've got a shirt that would be just perfect for you. it says MIAMI DOLPHINS, but it also has a half man and half fish on the front! :goof:

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Congrats and Trivia for Scubaman

who was the last person draft by the Fins from Michigan State ?

Way to go Scubaman - where you going for your masters ? ;)

Top Bottom